DL has opened externally

TJ94

Thought I'd make a new thread since I can't change the title from the previous thread (didn't want to see the thread blow up with it saying internal only and then people not be aware that it is external now).

New posting went up today to replace the posting from 2 weeks ago. This time it is open externally (instead of internal only from 2 weeks ago).

Assistant Flight Superintendent (Dispatcher) - ATG - - 13088 (avature.net)

Sounds like a class for mid-May as you must be licensed or in a course to be licensed by 5/15.

Thought I'd make a new thread since I can't change the title from the previous thread (didn't want to see the thread blow up with it saying internal only and then people not be aware that it is external now).

New posting went up today to replace the posting from 2 weeks ago. This time it is open externally (instead of internal only from 2 weeks ago).

Assistant Flight Superintendent (Dispatcher) - ATG - - 13088 (avature.net)

Sounds like a class for mid-May as you must be licensed or in a course to be licensed by 5/15.

This seriously couldn't be a better time to get a license. Good luck to all!

I tested in 2020 and it was a Wonderlic test. Only 3 out of 26 made it byond the initial Wonderlic exam. It was done at the HQ just before the whole covid meltdown. The Wonderlic tests are not easy and they are timed. But I dont know what they will offer this time. Could just be a regular old dx knowlege exam. Great place to work, if you get in.

I tested in 2020 and it was a Wonderlic test. Only 3 out of 26 made it byond the initial Wonderlic exam. It was done at the HQ just before the whole covid meltdown. The Wonderlic tests are not easy and they are timed. But I dont know what they will offer this time. Could just be a regular old dx knowlege exam. Great place to work, if you get in.

Was it mostly personality questions?

With Delta, everything just gotta be different. Here’s to hoping for good outcomes on all applicants

Google Wonderlic testing. There are many websites with sample exams. Its not really "personality" questions.
More like word/math/deduction questions. This from the Wonderlic Wiki page., " The Wonderlic Contemporary Cognitive Ability Test is an assessment used to measure the cognitive ability and problem-solving aptitude of prospective employees for a range of occupations. It is a proprietary assessment created and distributed by Wonderlic. Not easy and as I wrote above, they are timed and you will NOT finish in time unless you are either Dr. Spock or Sherlock Holmes. Again, I have no idea if DL will do the same this time around. If you dont practice wonderlic test, you will not pass. No way.

I recall hearing a rumor that DL changed vendors this year and Wonderlic is no longer in use. That would be stunning if true.

I got a message that I should expect an invitation to test but I haven’t received the invitation. How long did it take yours to come through?

Just completed mine. It was not wonderlic. It was AON (Some German based company?). It was interesting. I did enjoy the second to last test that gave you 18 different ATC instructions in different language dialect (German, British, Japanese) and you had to chose the one that was correct in writing.

Not sure how I did. First two tests I didn't like.

I got a message that I should expect an invitation to test but I haven’t received the invitation. How long did it take yours to come through?

Mine came in 26 hours after I applied. The subject line was "Action Required: Complete your assessment for Delta Air Lines"

In the 1st email they sent to me, it said I should receive the test invitation within 48hrs, but it includes the link and log in name below so I tried to log in yesterday and able to do the test. Maybe you should try that way too.

Back