Dispatcher Pay Spreadsheet

flynryan692

Every time there is an opening at an airline the first question to be asked is always about pay, schedule, etc. I thought it'd be nice to have a spreadsheet I could keep updated that has the information in it. Also, it's kinda nice to see how my pay stacks up against my peers (potentially valuable to those of you with a union). If your airline is on here but the info is wrong, or your airline isn't here at all (I'm missing a few), feel free to PM me or reply, whatever you're comfortable with. I want this to be as accurate as possible, if possible.

A few disclaimers - I can't guarantee this will always be 100% accurate, things change and I don't work everywhere, take it with a grain of salt. Some of these I found right here on jetcareers, some I got from a PM when there was an opening, and some I found on Glassdoor. Please take the Glassdoor ones with a (very) big grain of salt.

Hopefully somebody finds this useful - enjoy!

>>>Just click this obnoxious link<<<

If you want to add meaning to that chart, add columns for 1BR Apt rent, Gallon of Milk, Gallon of gas. You've got Horizon as the highest paying regional airline out there, which is probably true, but given the cost of living in PDX (soon to be SEA), I'd argue their pay is the lowest when you consider buying power.

If you want to add meaning to that chart, add columns for 1BR Apt rent, Gallon of Milk, Gallon of gas. You've got Horizon as the highest paying regional airline out there, which is probably true, but given the cost of living in PDX (soon to be SEA), I'd argue their pay is the lowest when you consider buying power.

That's not a bad idea, I'll need to find a solid source for the information but that shouldn't be too difficult.

According to this:
https://twu514.org/files/2016/04/AA-Dispatchers-TA-Complete.pdf
AA should be at $6,428/mo after sign off (about 40/hr.) I believe from what I heard DL is $1 more per month. Then that same tentative agreement says a $315 override for your certificate.

The first year rate currently is 6428/month plus 370 per month license premium. During training you make 79% of the 6428 plus the license premium. It works out to around 45 and 36 hour. Your base schedule before vacation is 200 days/1796 hours per year. Most take 4-8 months to finish training. The next two years see about a hundred per month raises.

The first year rate currently is 6428/month plus 370 per month license premium. During training you make 79% of the 6428 plus the license premium. It works out to around 45 and 36 hour. Your base schedule before vacation is 200 days/1796 hours per year. Most take 4-8 months to finish training. The next two years see about a hundred per month raises.
So that contract was the one that did get voted in then.

Might want to add how many hours are worked annually, then you can calculate an hourly wage and see everyone's pay in the same terms.

That's not a bad idea, I'll need to find a solid source for the information but that shouldn't be too difficult.
There's a cost of living website that I came across that you can compare a set income in 1 city to another. It was pretty interesting.

United is 5-2-5-5 if you hold a line. That can take a few years, a new hire isn’t going to see anything even close to that.

Every time there is an opening at an airline the first question to be asked is always about pay, schedule, etc. I thought it'd be nice to have a spreadsheet I could keep updated that has the information in it. Also, it's kinda nice to see how my pay stacks up against my peers (potentially valuable to those of you with a union). If your airline is on here but the info is wrong, or your airline isn't here at all (I'm missing a few), feel free to PM me or reply, whatever you're comfortable with. I want this to be as accurate as possible, if possible.

A few disclaimers - I can't guarantee this will always be 100% accurate, things change and I don't work everywhere, take it with a grain of salt. Some of these I found right here on jetcareers, some I got from a PM when there was an opening, and some I found on Glassdoor. Please take the Glassdoor ones with a (very) big grain of salt.

Hopefully somebody finds this useful - enjoy!

>>>Just click this obnoxious link<<<

AA is 4-3-4-4 for everyone. Even new hires on vacation relief get a 4-3-4-4 schedule. If you are asking for top of scale, for a domestic only dispatcher, no international quals is about 83/hr.

A couple of other airlines. Some pay info may need to be found. If I did include pay it's from job postings on Indeed.com

Corrections welcome, of course!

Check this thread for some 121 Supplemental carriers if you want to add some to the list. If I found pay info, I included it below. May as well Keep Atlas/Southern together as Atlas already in the spreadsheet.

Also included some 135 airlines as well just in case people are attracted to living in certain areas. Many of these I got from an Indeed.com search today.

Kalitta Air YIP $52k (est.)
Silver Airways FLL $15/hr??
Key Lime Air DEN Start $18/hr
Empire Airlines CDA Coeur D'Alene, ID / near GEG Spokane $17/hr

Air Wisconsin ATW
Mesa Air Lines PHX

Executive Jet Management LUK Cincinnati.
Boutique Air DEN
Jet Linx OMA
Contour Airlines MQY Smyrna, TN (between Nashville and Murfeesboro)
Air Culinaire HOU

Last edited:
A couple of other airlines. Some pay info may need to be found. If I did include pay it's from job postings on Indeed.com

Corrections welcome, of course!

Check this thread for some 121 Supplemental carriers if you want to add some to the list. If I found pay info, I included it below. May as well Keep Atlas/Southern together as Atlas already in the spreadsheet.

Also included some 135 airlines as well just in case people are attracted to living in certain areas. Many of these I got from an Indeed.com search today.

Kalitta Air YIP $52k (est.)
Silver Airways FLL $15/hr??
Key Lime Air DEN Start $18/hr
Empire Airlines CDA Coeur D'Alene, ID / near GEG Spokane $17/hr

Air Wisconsin ATW
Mesa Air Lines PHX

Executive Jet Management LUK Cincinnati.
Boutique Air DEN
Priester Aviation PWK Chicago
Jet Linx OMA
Contour Airlines MQY Smyrna, TN (between Nashville and Murfeesboro)
Air Culinaire HOU

Just a heads up - Priester is a pretty large 135 but they do not have any form of dispatch like NetJets or other large 135s do. Pilots do 100% of planning.

Back