Dispatcher Pay Spreadsheet

Respectfully I ask how accurate is the information provided in the spreadsheet? I have been offered a position with PSA, yet the starting pay is not what it reflects on the spreadsheet. Can it also be a mistake by my recruiter?

But I should point out that they should be in the right ballpark for all the ones that are on a contract pay scale.

Respectfully I ask how accurate is the information provided in the spreadsheet? I have been offered a position with PSA, yet the starting pay is not what it reflects on the spreadsheet. Can it also be a mistake by my recruiter?
I have gotten A LOT of conflicting information about PSA. It's incredibly odd just how many conflicting reports I get for the PSA pay, since nobody else ever gets conflicting information. Typically, I'll get the same airline a few times in a row when a change is made, and it is all the same information and at least one provides a picture/screenshot. For PSA I get at least 2-3 a month, and they don't match each other or previous reports. I'm not sure if somebody is trying to manipulate something here or what. I've honestly stopped trusting it until something comes along that is a little more proven out. Feel free to submit it, though...

Is that updated SWA license premium included in the starting figures?
I only received an update on the license premium and the shifts. I don't recall if the starting wage includes the premium or not, but when it does, and I am told it does, I usually try to add it to the notes. Since I didn't add a note, and the assistant pay with premium is so close to that figure, I'm assuming it doesn't include the premium. I'll need somebody at WN to confirm the numbers, though.

I only received an update on the license premium and the shifts. I don't recall if the starting wage includes the premium or not, but when it does, and I am told it does, I usually try to add it to the notes. Since I didn't add a note, and the assistant pay with premium is so close to that figure, I'm assuming it doesn't include the premium. I'll need somebody at WN to confirm the numbers, though.
The starting pay is around the ballpark for All-in pay which includes premium, holidays etc.
Just started our new schedule today of 5 days on, 3 days off . 5 days on 5 days off. This year for flight keys, the trainees also get a bonus and any two overtime picked up in a row will be considered triple time.

The starting pay is around the ballpark for All-in pay which includes premium, holidays etc.
Just started our new schedule today of 5 days on, 3 days off . 5 days on 5 days off. This year for flight keys, the trainees also get a bonus and any two overtime picked up in a row will be considered triple time.
so the 100,255 is everything together got it. fk bonus and triple pay ot? yupp swa continues to be the leader.

Back