Desert Jet-PSP

Another reason why this thread is awesome is that every once in a while a corporate/part 91/part 135/fractional/etc. pilot loves to tell us airline folk on much more "civilized" it is between pilots on the other side of the airport with no jumpsester wars, dirty states because your place voted in a new contract, etc.

Next time that happens this thread is being brought out.

A little more about my previous post. Right before I left my CFI job, I had a number of bounced checks, was working the front desk when the FBI (literally) raided the school and also spent a day in Oklahoma City testifying about a number of things. So I was unpaid, got screamed at and held by armed federal agents and almost got my license suspended all because of the business practices of who I worked for.

But I wouldn't "go personal" and start insinuating what the original poster did no matter how upset I was.

Keep it factual. Even if the former flight school owner shows up and offers his angle on the story, it's irrefutable fact about the bounced checks, the FBI and being subpoenaed to testify in Oklahoma City.

If I said he wore a taffeta dress and sat in a van by the middle school, he showed up and said I was full of it and my only retort was "Well, I was mad so I made stuff up", I'd be the bad guy. Rightfully.

Personally, I think it says a lot more about reinforcing the idea about being a professional and handling things on a professional level.

I know, I know, you are right.

This thread has been eye opening on a number of fronts.

A little more about my previous post. Right before I left my CFI job, I had a number of bounced checks, was working the front desk when the FBI (literally) raided the school and also spent a day in Oklahoma City testifying about a number of things. So I was unpaid, got screamed at and held by armed federal agents and almost got my license suspended all because of the business practices of who I worked for.

But I wouldn't "go personal" and start insinuating what the original poster did no matter how upset I was.

Keep it factual. Even if the former flight school owner shows up and offers his angle on the story, it's irrefutable fact about the bounced checks, the FBI and being subpoenaed to testify in Oklahoma City.

If I said he wore a taffeta dress and sat in a van by the middle school, he showed up and said I was full of it and my only retort was "Well, I was mad so I made stuff up", I'd be the bad guy. Rightfully.

Oh, dear God! You worked there?! You know he did it again, at another airport, right?

Another reason why this thread is awesome is that every once in a while a corporate/part 91/part 135/fractional/etc. pilot loves to tell us airline folk on much more "civilized" it is between pilots on the other side of the airport with no jumpsester wars, dirty states because your place voted in a new contract, etc.

Next time that happens this thread is being brought out.

Just because corporate is screwed up in it's own ways, doesn't mean 121 is exonerated of its problems. :D

Or even the military for that mattter....I could point to 100 problems there too.

Reactions: GX
Who owns it now? I'm an old school Sierra kid, back in the Oaktown days?

It's defunct. Declared bankruptcy. Walked with a bunch of cash. Sierra is still at Atwater as far as I know.

Back