Delta Upgrade Time

Right there with ya, brother. Come on over to Compass, the water's warm.

I appreciate that, buddy. I'll keep Compass in mind. Right now there is one and only one airline I have applied to: Frontier. I want to move Heaven and Earth for an opportunity with them. But one way or another I'm getting the hell out of Dodge. It's not even about Envoy sinking anymore. I'm done with the people at this airline and their sick, demented, warped view of the world and the industry. Worse is they want to pull everyone else down with them. That's why they love to hate PSA for instance. PSA didn't do anything to Eagle/Envoy. Just like Eagle voting NO (three times in a row) didn't change anything in this industry PSA's vote wouldn't have either. They voted for their career progression and stability and now they are getting it.

Envoy voted based on the premise of AA bluffing. They were never bluffing which was obvious to some of us. Unfortunately now everybody at Envoy gets to suffer.

I appreciate that, buddy. I'll keep Compass in mind. Right now there is one and only one airline I have applied to: Frontier. I want to move Heaven and Earth for an opportunity with them. But one way or another I'm getting the hell out of Dodge. It's not even about Envoy sinking anymore. I'm done with the people at this airline and their sick, demented, warped view of the world and the industry. Worse is they want to pull everyone else down with them. That's why they love to hate PSA for instance. PSA didn't do anything to Eagle/Envoy. Just like Eagle voting NO (three times in a row) didn't change anything in this industry PSA's vote wouldn't have either. They voted for their career progression and stability and now they are getting it.

Envoy voted based on the premise of AA bluffing. They were never bluffing which was obvious to some of us. Unfortunately now everybody at Envoy gets to suffer.

Apply everywhere. Maybe something better than F9 calls. Best case scenario, you can tell Delta, AA and UAL TBNT and go to F9.

Apply everywhere. Maybe something better than F9 calls. Best case scenario, you can tell Delta, AA and UAL TBNT and go to F9.

Sound advice. And you are 100% correct. Unfortunately as a Regional FO my chances at getting a call from the "big 3" are pretty slim. Unless I know people...which I don't. Not really, anyway. And with the way things are going here at Envoy I will probably see an unemployment check before I see the view from the left seat. Frontier has always been a place I wanted to work for anyway. It just so happens that I exceed their minimums these days so I'm crossing my fingers and toes.

Sound advice. And you are 100% correct. Unfortunately as a Regional FO my chances at getting a call from the "big 3" are pretty slim. Unless I know people...which I don't. Not really, anyway. And with the way things are going here at Envoy I will probably see an unemployment check before I see the view from the left seat. Frontier has always been a place I wanted to work for anyway. It just so happens that I exceed their minimums these days so I'm crossing my fingers and toes.

You can't win if you don't play.

Learn from my experience.

Frontier is more picky than the Legacy carriers right now... For whatever reason they seem to only pick 3-4 people out of each group of 20, some of those even being people that were turned down in previous interviews. I was turned down in June, and have absolutely no idea why. The point is you may want to have more than just Frontier in your sights right now...

No Oprah GIF but:

YOU can haz upgrade...

YOU can haz upgrade...

YOU can haz upgrade...
giphy.gif

Back