Delta pressing in on SWA

Yeah, by that, I meant at least that long ago. Was the matter settled, legally, eventually? Wouldn't say I even think about the widget world, other than the 90000 texts that blow my phone up every day about whatever flavor of your contract is important that day :)
(outside the 10 min edit timer) As for the SLI, I have a million better things to worry about than that. I'll happily let everyone fight over the WB stuff. Can take at least a hundred stitches ahead of me and still be fine QOL in base (maybe 200 at this point). When your trips or days off don't really change between 60 and 89.6969 % in base, none of that really matters

Yeah, by that, I meant at least that long ago. Was the matter settled, legally, eventually? Wouldn't say I even think about the widget world, other than the 90000 texts that blow my phone up every day about whatever flavor of your contract is important that day :)
Did you see our internal forum post about someone making anti-SJI stickers. Busting their chops about JNU or whatever. Probably the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a long time, that breitling watch with the company logo a close second.

Did you see our internal forum post about someone making anti-SJI stickers. Busting their chops about JNU or whatever. Probably the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a long time, that breitling watch with the company logo a close second.

haha oh yeah, that was pretty cringey to read

Which part? All the cancellations before they had RNP? How one of the fixes on their RNP procedures is named after an AS FO who is an AS retirees daughter? Or how they keep leaving the market early and messing up peoples travel plans?

I’m not at all a rah rah company man and stickers is mega cringe but having been burned pretty bad if I was still paying for tickets delta just isn’t the best bet.

Back