Delta Pilot's Brilliant CEO sticker!

Re: Delta Pilot\'s Brilliant CEO sticker!

Tell us the truth Doug. Do you have one of these stickers on your chart/flight bag?
smile.gif

I ordered one!

That's all you ever have to point someone to is that link whenever someone complains of "high" pilot pay.

hey - get me one!!

btw - the jetcareers merchandise came in yesterday.. tshirts look awesome!! and the stickers look even better (for those flight kits!!)

just thought i'd letya know... we're sportin' jc shirts in lost wages!
grin.gif

You can use it to cover up that UAL+1 sticker that was so popular with the DL pilots a few years ago. Hmmm...wonder why the DL pilots aren't our campaigning for UAL+1 now???

[ QUOTE ]
You can use it to cover up that UAL+1 sticker that was so popular with the DL pilots a few years ago. Hmmm...wonder why the DL pilots aren't our campaigning for UAL+1 now???

[/ QUOTE ]

Med, you're sounding a tad bitter again man!

And it was never UAL+$1, it was UAL-plus.

And HELL YEAH I want to keep UAL-plus!

This job is not easy. It by no means is a 4 day happy hour with layover's in CDG, LGW and JFK. Whether or not the general public can handle the truth, the only thing keeping 142 passengers in a burning heap of molten aluminum strewn across the Great Plains are professionally trained and professionally compensated flight crews.

I work my ass off and I expect to be fully compensated commensurate with my skill, sacrifice and professionalism.

Dare to tell your dentist, while you're having dental work done, that he's overpaid. Dare ya!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
btw - the jetcareers merchandise came in yesterday

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered one!

I love all of the merchandise, do you have any ideas for new merchandise coming soon??

[ QUOTE ]
I love all of the merchandise, do you have any ideas for new merchandise coming soon??

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was the new merchandise!!!!
grin.gif

yup, the crawl material is the new merchandise...

do you have any suggestions for merchandise you'd like to see/buy??

"Future Pilot" stuff?
laugh.gif
Lol. Baby bomber jackets. Something that says "No I am NOT going to hook you up with free flights" ?? Heehee.

WISH we could do baby bomber jackets -that would be kewl! but all we can do are bibs or infant sleeper type stuff....

I'll take a look at creating some future pilot phrase for the kids/newbie pilots...

question is - what type of product would you buy? tshirt, sticker, sweatshirt, bib, infant tshirt.. cafepress has quite a few product types but i'm just not sure what everyone would be interested in purchasing....

Baby bomber jackets?

What about custom JC full sized 18 year old bomber jackets?
cool.gif

I was just looking at the license plate and thinking that might be a cool one for you to check out.

Now if I only had a car.

Well Sporty's has a plain white shirt I think that just says "Future Pilot" but if I remember right it was like $15 or something. I personally would only be interested if it could be done for less then $10 but maybe I'm dreaming. I just don't spend that much on clothes that will only fit the kid for like 2 weeks lol. Even cuter then "Future Pilot" though would be something like "Daddy's Co-pilot". I would be intersted in a t shirt. We don't do bibs or stickers. But I'm not sure what others would prefer. Maybe you could do a poll or something of any one here that has kids so you can see if it's a worth while investment? And it might be cute with a pic of a plane or something instead of just plain white and black...oooh how about "Got Jet Fuel?"

LOVE the DL sticker, maybe my husband can put one on his kit bag next to his "Furloughed but not Forgotten" sticker.

yeah, that's why i dont have too many kids items in the shop...

cafepress has a base price for all their stuff and that's why the prices might seem a bit higher than the typical shirt you can buy in a store - in order for us to make anythihg off of it - we have to go above their base price...

a tshirt under $10 won't work with them because their base price is $13.99... I might take a look at some screeners here in town - but we haven't gotten that far.. if we were to get enough people interested (like 100 or so) we might be able to do tshirts through a screener here in town... but unless its in the masses (wholesale), it's probably not that profitable.. i really don't know...

anyone else know about how much you can make from a tshirt printing company vs cafepress???? or how that all works?

personally, i think everyone needs to start sporting that DL sticker so it gets out there - where people (general public) start asking questions and maybe then - something will be done (or maybe not)... hahaha
grin.gif

Back