Delta OAL Dispatcher Jumpseat Exclusion

Does anyone know Delta's policy on facial hair for dispatchers?
I'm trying to JS tomorrow on a 90 minute flight and I have a goatee...nothing wild...
just want to make sure I'm not going to have to run to the bathroom and shave before getting approved to JS.

Does anyone know Delta's policy on facial hair for dispatchers?
I'm trying to JS tomorrow on a 90 minute flight and I have a goatee...nothing wild...
just want to make sure I'm not going to have to run to the bathroom and shave before getting approved to JS.
Technically, you can't have more than a mustache..... That being said, if you're wearing a mask, maybe your nephew gave you strep for instance, they're not gonna check underneath....(And even if they did, you'd be clean shaven)

Technically, you can't have more than a mustache..... That being said, if you're wearing a mask, maybe your nephew gave you strep for instance, they're not gonna check underneath....(And even if they did, you'd be clean shaven)
I don't want any problems...I'll just shave down to a cop stache...I'll look like a cop for three weeks...but them's the breaks

Maybe they shouldn't make everyone pass a "personality" test and drink the koolaid before they let you in the door.

I mean when you have the worst hiring process known to man, that sort of stuff happens. I applied to DL and my current carrier on the same day. I tested for both on back to back days. Passed both tests. My current carrier then interviewed me over the phone and then a second interview. Then hired me, did all the obligatory pre-hire paperwork. This allowed 6 weeks to prepare for a move.....

Delta then called me while 10 minutes away from my new place in my new city on moving day. Had they actually gone forward with any urgency whatsoever, I would have jumped all over the chance to work there. BUT I can't be happier that I ended up where I ended up.

I’ll see your, easy modes and raise you SDF.
Heh, there is a risk in concentration to one hub though. I remember one day I had a flight into MEM during the cargo rush hour when it got hit by thunderstorms. Something like 70 FDX diversions, with around 20 to ATL alone. Glad I was not in that OCC that night trying to untangle that kind of network chaos.

Back