Delta Hiring - August 2022

I got my TBNT already. I already know a few of the folks that got offers already and they were in excess of 12+ years experience. Seems like this upcoming class and the previous class were all from the Majors or supplements, UAL, WN, Kalitta to name a few. The few folks who came from the regionals were in leadership roles with quite alot of years.

Hope this helps.

I got an interview invite yesterday, seems like they are hiring multiple classes off this requisition. If you haven’t got the TBNT email yet you’re still in the running.

They have filled December. For those who havent received the TBNT, they are sifting through to fill a 2023 class. Still chances.

For anyone who recently got an interview invite - have you heard when the class date is?

For anyone who recently got an interview invite - have you heard when the class date is?
They didn't mention it but considering they are doing interviews throughout the entirety of December, I would say a class date by mid-January is the absolute earliest they could do, but I would personally lean towards February for a start date.

Jetblue one left a month after their comp check. Can't blame them at all since they got the call from Delta during training. Can't blame them since they have the chance to move up. Happy for them.

Congrats to those that made it in

Back