Delta electronic flight bag

Nope. I'm happy to say that ALL of my devices run open source software.
I'll probably be in the market for a Nexus phone, when the new one is announced.

And I'm actively looking for a distribution I can tolerate (I hate Ubuntu nowadays, they take plenty from the community and don't give anything back, so that's right out, and the Debian people are too busy being hippies to be pragmatic; and Funtoo/Gentoo takes forever and a day to set up).

Exactly. Thinking the client OS means anything says that a person doesn't have much of an IT background.
Except uh, yeah it does. The underlying security being a rather big part. And even this being enterprise level stuff, what the manufacturer allows you to do with the device and it's software after you own it can, or at least should be, a rather large part of which one to go with.

Also notice within TallDoug's quote
Sure. Because the important stuff would run on Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL, and Django. You know, software written by competent people.

Last edited:
Screw drivers are amazing tools, everyone is talking about how great screw drivers are, how they've made things simpler and much easier to get work done, screw drivers have really proven their value and reliability.

Delta: That's awesome, lets buy a bunch of hammers.

That is exactly how I read it lol.

Why wouldn't they? There is already touch screen systems in aviation.

The touch on the Surface sometimes requires additional touches to get it to do anything. My niece has one. Its not bad, but nothing like the iPad. The one thing I did noticed, which was highly annoying, was the bad touch sensitivity. Now is a good time to start a company in the ATL area that fixes cracked screens for the Surface. :D

The touch on the Surface sometimes requires additional touches to get it to do anything. My niece has one. Its not bad, but nothing like the iPad. The one thing I did noticed, which was highly annoying, was the bad touch sensitivity. Now is a good time to start a company in the ATL area that fixes cracked screens for the Surface. :D

Out of curiosity did it have a screen protector? I bought one for my iphone that was supposed to be the best and used it for a long time until it wore out. When I took it off I couldn't believe how much better the touch sensitivity got. Won't go back, just more careful with it now.

The touch on the Surface sometimes requires additional touches to get it to do anything... The one thing I did notice, which was highly annoying, was the bad touch sensitivity.

Yeah, I've known some girls like that, too.

"Well, there's your problem right there."

original.jpg

Back