Delta Connection New Orders.

/sarcasm
But Delta has no money, and needs concessions from it's pilots! /end sarcasm

Rrrrrrrrrrr
mad.gif

Nah, they want concessions from Comair too hence ASA and Chatauaqua getting all of the shiney new jets.

[ QUOTE ]
Chatauaqua

[/ QUOTE ]Sooooo close ....

Chautauqua

Sorry, I'm not the frickin' grammar police or anything ... but people spell it wrong all the time! I've got to think this makes the pilot recruiter's job easier ... throw out any resume that doesn't have the company name spelled correctly ... your stack is now half as thick!

Of course the only reason I know it is because Chautauqua County was one county over in NY from where I was born way back when ... so perhaps I have an unfair advantage ...

Well, it's better than me calling it "Chicken Taco"!
smile.gif

Doug, I've heard way worse than "Chicken Taco" from some folks, and I know you have too!

Yup, something with "blank" aqua!
smile.gif

My only recollection of Chautauqua (or however you spell it) is that a guy from Skyway stole some Chautauqua captain's girlfriend (who was invariably another Skyway pilot). Then the CHQ captain would actively try and hunt the Skyway pilot down and made lots of threats.

Years down the road, the Skyway pilot and his "stolen" Skyway girlfriend get married. A few years later, the former Skyway pilot (now at a major) finds his bride "coitus delecti" with a captain from her current major airline.

Besides that, that's about all I know about CHQ!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Geez, regional crew soap operas.........

As the Propeller Turns.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh buddy, that ain't HALF of some of the drama I watched at a distance during my regional days!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Geez, regional crew soap operas.........

As the Propeller Turns.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh buddy, that ain't HALF of some of the drama I watched at a distance during my regional days!

[/ QUOTE ]
Gotta wait for the book?
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My only recollection of Chautauqua (or however you spell it) is that a guy from Skyway stole some Chautauqua captain's girlfriend (who was invariably another Skyway pilot). Then the CHQ captain would actively try and hunt the Skyway pilot down and made lots of threats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regional pilot groupies?

[ QUOTE ]

Years down the road, the Skyway pilot and his "stolen" Skyway girlfriend get married. A few years later, the former Skyway pilot (now at a major) finds his bride "coitus delecti" with a captain from her current major airline.

[/ QUOTE ]

If one of us has a girlfriend, we all have a girlfriend?

Doug did you ever hear about the Mesa Pilot ex-couple that had a knock-down drag-out fight on the ramp at BOS?

Seems she dumped him for a new captain. He didn't like it!

I know somebody got fired over it but I can't remember all the details, getting old ya know ..... ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzz ...

[ QUOTE ]
Doug did you ever hear about the Mesa Pilot ex-couple that had a knock-down drag-out fight on the ramp at BOS?

Seems she dumped him for a new captain. He didn't like it!

I know somebody got fired over it but I can't remember all the details, getting old ya know ..... ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzz ...

[/ QUOTE ]

About the only piece of useful info you offer to me Tenney, and you can't remember the details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Well thanks a lot Mike!

After all I've done for you ...

All I remember is that He gave Her a black eye, and She kicked Him in the family jewels and He was out sick for two weeks.

[ QUOTE ]
This is why you don't date people you work with.

[/ QUOTE ]One of my life's rules:

Don't fish off the company dock.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is why you don't date people you work with.

[/ QUOTE ]One of my life's rules:

Don't fish off the company dock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never poop where you eat.

[ QUOTE ]
Never poop where you eat.

[/ QUOTE ]

True dat.

Unless you're a fish in an aquarium, then you have no choice.

Back