Dangerous Flights TV Show

First flight is probably to OAK.....thats as crazy as its gonna get.

I watched about 10 minutes of one episode. I think they were flying B36 to some place in the Islands... Grenada maybe? Anyhow they made this HUGE deal about how unsafe it was because they were flying over dark water with no light and they could lose control of the airplane at any minute... Despite having two pilots, double instrumentation, a G430 and an ipad with all the charts.

I turned it off after that.

Youtube has all the episode if anybody is interested though.

I watched about 10 minutes of one episode. I think they were flying B36 to some place in the Islands... Grenada maybe? Anyhow they made this HUGE deal about how unsafe it was because they were flying over dark water with no light and they could lose control of the airplane at any minute... Despite having two pilots, double instrumentation, a G430 and an ipad with all the charts.

Sounds about par for the course with this kind of crap. The over sensationalistic nature of TV these days just ruins it.

Geez. I guess flying a big fat heavy airliner, over the dark ocean, virtually blind, one guy oblivious to the world digging through his 5,000 calorie Business Elite Meal, the other setting his clock forward to squeeze out a few lives in Candy Crush Saga and one back in the belly of the aircraft taking a nap (most likely watching "Girls" on HBO On Demand) in the crew bunk may make for some fantastic television.

Or not.

Meh, it wasnt that bad. Its a lot more entertaining to watch than that repo.
Geez. I guess flying a big fat heavy airliner, over the dark ocean, virtually blind, one guy oblivious to the world digging through his 5,000 calorie Business Elite Meal, the other setting his clock forward to squeeze out a few lives in Candy Crush Saga and one back in the belly of the aircraft taking a nap (most likely watching "Girls" on HBO On Demand) in the crew bunk may make for some fantastic television.

Or not.

Which one are you? ;)

Or not.

OMG before last year I would have had no idea what this meant. But now...

First flight is probably to OAK.....thats as crazy as its gonna get.

Hey, Dallan, you've done some of those crazy ferry flights, right? Oh yeah, I was there, too. I believe we even stayed at a couple of Holiday Inn Expresses along the way... Why ain't we TV stars?

Where is maxgenius when you need him!? And why haven't we grabbed a Kona Longboard or some other hawaiian beer yet?

I dunno. @Maximillian_Jenius there was a funny gay joke made... Where are you?

And we haven't grabbed a beet yet because I don't drink. But that shouldn't stop us from doing so anyway sometimes... lots of good food to be had around here along with said brews (and lemonade for me).

mmmmmm

spam-musubi.jpg

Back