DALPA Negotiating Committee Resigns

Haha....I used to say stuff like this. Stuff like "you f(@#ed it, you fix it".

Then I learned the ultimate lesson...don't walk slowly through the crew room during election season. I did, and caught the gaze of the former CA rep. Like the medusa from "Clash of the Titans"*, it turned all my free time to stone.

It's coming for you too, Derg. Better not let it's gaze fall upon you, too.

Richman

* And I ain't talking about that cheesy remake, but the manly version with Harry Hamlin in a loincloth and Burgess Meredith sounding like the Penguin.

Sigh... I wish I had reps like you.

button_jacket_back_lg.jpg

Oh Mr. @Derg heard there is ALSO an opening for Communications Chair!

@Richman can you make that happen?

There is no way.

I don't play "Morgan Freeman as President in a movie about the apocalypse" and I'm not a custodian charged with cleaning up easily avoidable messes.

Nope nope noppity nope.

There is no way.

I don't play "Morgan Freeman as President in a movie about the apocalypse" and I'm not a custodian charged with cleaning up easily avoidable messes.

Nope nope noppity nope.
I realized last night, as I walked around the deserted Dayton airport looking for a wheelchair and pusher (chair found, pusher not; eventually the handling did the right thing but it took an extra half hour), that, in my previous career, I was the digital equivalent of a janitor, and now, in some ways, I'm the aeronautical equivalent of one.

You're only playing "janitor" because of a failure of leadership on some level.

With the right leaders making the right decisions and "enfranchising" others to do what is right opposed to what is convenient, magic will happen.

Make magic.

With the right leaders making the right decisions and "enfranchising" others to do what is right opposed to what is convenient, magic will happen.

Locate new employment.

FIFY.

Make magic.
You mean I can "just" come in and move the airplane? Sweet.

Back