daily pic

Sunset on the arrival in to PHX.
E571914F-85D5-4172-A7FA-C74AA7D7329C.jpeg

Corporate pilots: don’t be a D. Parking your single pilot jet in front of the pumps for all day is a D move.
9D9948C8-0ED4-4216-9A14-3D85B04DB013.jpeg

Same airport, another pilot in a Cherokee called 3 times entering the pattern for the runway that was notam’d closed.
Different airport, different aircraft, we were doing pattern work to an airport with one closed runway (you guessed it, that aircraft wasn’t an airplane). I didn’t call him out over the radio stating the runway was closed, rather I said there are vehicles and equipment on the runway, hoping he’d get the hint. He didn’t.

Last edited:
RA-82047.jpg

2 Antonov An-124s brought in TELSA stuff and then hung out at SFO for 3 weeks awaiting their next missions. One ended up going to YYC, the other to ICN. Look closely and you can see the differences between Volga Dnepr's original livery(right) and the new colors(left).

Wonder how much that parking bill was to have those planes parked so long.

I bet it's a familiar sight for a buncha you forum members, but it's still never getting old for me. Some company circumstances have me in Newark, but personal circumstances have me northeaster of Newark.

The views heading out of town earlier had me glued to the window and just reminiscing. That's the Tappan Zee Bridge crossing the Hudson, after we departed on 22R and did that funky teardrop departure. This used to be a halfway point whenever my folks and I would make the drive from Philadelphia up to college, and before college the only memory I have of this area was a Boy Scouts trip to West Point. These really are beautiful hills, and maybe if the world doesn't end I'll be able to get hiking again.

IMG_20201129_172406_451.jpg

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend, with whomever you spent it with, and stay safe.

I bet it's a familiar sight for a buncha you forum members, but it's still never getting old for me. Some company circumstances have me in Newark, but personal circumstances have me northeaster of Newark.

The views heading out of town earlier had me glued to the window and just reminiscing. That's the Tappan Zee Bridge crossing the Hudson, after we departed on 22R and did that funky teardrop departure. This used to be a halfway point whenever my folks and I would make the drive from Philadelphia up to college, and before college the only memory I have of this area was a Boy Scouts trip to West Point. These really are beautiful hills, and maybe if the world doesn't end I'll be able to get hiking again.

View attachment 56543

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend, with whomever you spent it with, and stay safe.

what was your flight number and time of departure?

what was your flight number and time of departure?

Was on 312 headed up, aaaaaaaaaand woulda been around about 0830 by the time we were off the ground on the Sunday. We got stuck behind a heavy running the prestart checks. I'm in the back with headphones on though.

A few from my trip to Seattle last month, used to go 2-3x per year but hadn't been in almost 4 years. Had to catch the 787s and Dreamlifters at PAE before they go bye bye in case I don't get another chance to go up. AA 787-8 arriving from the paintshop in PDX with a fresh coat pre-delivery at PAE while some 777-9X's awaiting engines sit against the sunset with an older Boeing product behind them. Also, though I usually avoid tourist spots, the view from Kerry Park is cool enough that I stopped by for a quick night exposure.

Both guys in this photo turned out to randomly be instagram followers of mine who reached out when they saw it LOL. Seattle is an amazing place for anyone into aviation.

N876AL.jpg

777x1.jpg

seattle2020.jpg

Yesterday was a weird day to just consider, as a TDY helping out a few places. Boston to assist as a deicer in the morning, waiting a little early to get picked up so I got to see a ghost town.

20201207_031322.jpg

Coming back towards NJ after some other nonsense was taken care of up north. These sunsets just don't get old. Was on a rather fully loaded 737, N14242 ex-Con.

20201208_164410.jpg

Back