Current/Recent Ari-Ben Aviator students and instructors

They were saying that 4 years ago! And it didn't happen then either.

And?

You see, I understand you want me to say something negative here and I afraid I can't do that. Things happen, contracts don't go through, etc, etc etc. Like I said before, my experience here has been a positive one, what happened four years ago has no bearing on today, tomorrow, or ten years from now, life is change, up, down, sideways, whatever.

I've learn over the last fifty one years, that if you live in the past you didn't like, you'll have a pretty dim future.

I just hate it when I try to write something while I'm in a rush :o Then the edit button go's away:banghead:

And?

You see, I understand you want me to say something negative here and I afraid I can't do that. Things happen, contracts don't go through, etc, etc etc. Like I said before, my experience here has been a positive one, what happened four years ago has no bearing on today, tomorrow, or ten years from now, life is change, up, down, sideways, whatever.

I've learn over the last fifty one years, that if you live in the past you didn't like, you'll have a pretty dim future.

Funny. . .those words hold so much truth.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

If I'd listened to the many comments on this forum four years ago, I'd have been a lot better off two years ago. I'd still be where I am today, but that doesn't mean I won't continue to advise others to do their research and heed the appropriate warnings. Hopefully they don't become too buried in useless commentary.

I didn't say forget the past, I said live in it, huge difference.

I'd still be where I am today, but that doesn't mean I won't continue to advise others to do their research and heed the appropriate warnings. Hopefully they don't become too buried in useless commentary.

Nor will I! We agree on that point, research is absolutely necessary anytime you lay out this much money.

I was an instructor there a year ago. What I saw was that for some reason some students thrive there and others hate it.

If I'd listened to the many comments on this forum four years ago,(not able to determine if the comment were a positive or a negative commentary) I'd have been a lot better off two years ago. I'd still be where I am today. . .(in a better or worse circumstance?)

Rather cryptic and confusing. . .to me. Care to elaborate? I'm not sure what conclusion to gather from your remark. ;)

Back