Current/Recent Ari-Ben Aviator students and instructors

trindash

Hi Guys,

Are there any students/instructors currently at Aviator Inc or attended within the last 14 months or so?

I am very interested in enrolling and would like to hear your experiences during your stay.

Please PM me if you prefer to give a confidential opinion....

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.....

Regards

trindash

Hi Guys,

Are there any students/instructors currently at Aviator Inc or attended within the last 14 months or so?

I am very interested in enrolling and would like to hear your experiences during your stay.

Please PM me if you prefer to give a confidential opinion....

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.....

Regards

Sean

Sean

Check the other thread just below yours. I heard a lot of bad things about Aviator, mostly from one person that hides behind his avatar and bashes anonymously.

My experience so far has been good, Airplanes are old but in good shape for airplanes that are flying everyday all day. Things do break, the Mech's are right on it, and fix it, and the plane is up the next day for the most part.

Instructors are friendly, willing to help where they can, and answer questions when they can. Everyone I've met seems to care about doing a good job.

This is the caveat; This is a busy place, no one will hold your hand:panic: it is up to you to get through the program. Its not the instructors job to hold your hand, make you study, practice procedures, etc. It on you and no one else

We should be moving to a new building on the airport soon, that will be a major improvement in the QOL at the school.

If your interested, come down and check it out for yourself. Don't take my word or anyone's for that matter, its your future

Bill

Thanks Bill.

Come on guys, really looking forward to hearing from you all.

PM me when if you can. If you are on the school's Facebook page, tell me who you are and I will add you so we can chat.

Many thanks...

Regards

Sean

Thanks Bill.

Come on guys, really looking forward to hearing from you all.

PM me when if you can. If you are on the school's Facebook page, tell me who you are and I will add you so we can chat.

Many thanks...

Regards

Sean

Aviator has a facebook page:confused::confused:

Yep....they do. If you are a member you can go to:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Fort-Pierce-FL/Ari-Ben-Aviator-Inc/10142277477?ref=ts

Would really love if I can interactively chat with you guys about your experiences there. In reading these forums would particularly like to discuss with:

DenverPilot8
BillErvin
chestercfi
kaiyo4u
atpwannabe
SY737
L-16B
brentg350
CommPilot76
gtnbzy
JHoffy8
rostato
Danzig
erikN(J-1)
fermeh
Bearcat477
Baloo
Ami
itsme
TechnixInc

If any of you guys(others welcomed) have Skype, Facebook, MSN etc, please message me so we can discuss further before I make a final decision......

Looking forward to your replies.....

Regards

trindash

To tell you the truth, I was skeptical to come down here to get my ratings, because of the negative comments I saw on here. So, I came down and visited, liked what I saw, and decided to enroll. So far, I have done the Private-Multi, Instrument, Time Building Phase, and both Commercial-Multi/Single and have enjoyed every bit of it. Currently, I'm working on the MEI, CFI, and CFII, and it looks like I will be right on the price they quoted me on my contract, even with some extra spending I did. If you have a problem, let somebody know. Management won't fix a problem they aren't aware of!

If you want any more details, shoot me a PM. I'd be glad to answer a few questions.

I'd take an Ari-Ben student any day over a embry-riddle or atp or whatever factory kinda flight school there is. No spoon feeding here, u study on your own (instructors dont get paid for ground).

As a graduate of Ariben, I guess that would be your unbiased opinion L-16B. The deal right now is that no matter where you do your training, you're not getting ANY job for a while!

As a graduate of Ariben, I guess that would be your unbiased opinion L-16B. The deal right now is that no matter where you do your training, you're not getting ANY job for a while!

Probably better off to start now, than wait for the hiring to begin.:D

Probably better off to start now, than wait for the hiring to begin.:D
With about 2,000 regional, 3,400 mainline and a whole lot of cargo and 135 guys on the street I don't think there is going to be any hiring any time soon.

With about 2,000 regional, 3,400 mainline and a whole lot of cargo and 135 guys on the street I don't think there is going to be any hiring any time soon.

Ah, come on Gonz, you can always come back and teach at Aviator. Brian misses ya.:D
Were moving into the RAA building next month.

Ah, come on Gonz, you can always come back and teach at Aviator. Brian misses ya.:D
Were moving into the RAA building next month.
I was wondering when they were going to move out that little hut with 80 students and 300 square feet. Do they have computer scheduling yet?

Probably better off to start now, than wait for the hiring to begin.

You could well be right. I still think it's going to take 18 months for the industry to rebound - which I'm sure it will. The good thing with the Aviator is that is probably WILL take 18 months to get done.

So, how is your training progressing Bill? Is the school still busy and are there still a lot of foreign students?

You could well be right. I still think it's going to take 18 months for the industry to rebound - which I'm sure it will. The good thing with the Aviator is that is probably WILL take 18 months to get done.

So, how is your training progressing Bill? Is the school still busy and are there still a lot of foreign students?

Florida weather is having its way with me, and the occasional broken airplane, but outside of that, good. Trying to finish up IR, studying for comm and going to CFI ground. Personally I'd like to be out of here by August.

It'll only take 18 months :beer: if you want it too.:D

Got a few internationals, plus EFT. Rumors of lots more coming soon.

Sean

Check the other thread just below yours. I heard a lot of bad things about Aviator, mostly from one person that hides behind his avatar and bashes anonymously.

My experience so far has been good, Airplanes are old but in good shape for airplanes that are flying everyday all day. Things do break, the Mech's are right on it, and fix it, and the plane is up the next day for the most part.

Instructors are friendly, willing to help where they can, and answer questions when they can. Everyone I've met seems to care about doing a good job.

This is the caveat; This is a busy place, no one will hold your hand:panic: it is up to you to get through the program. Its not the instructors job to hold your hand, make you study, practice procedures, etc. It on you and no one else

We should be moving to a new building on the airport soon, that will be a major improvement in the QOL at the school.

If your interested, come down and check it out for yourself. Don't take my word or anyone's for that matter, its your future

Bill

Are you a student there?

Back