CRJ Crash in Katmandu

Reports say Captain is sole survivor. Plane was some kind of maintenance flight. 18 or 19 fatalities. A Dash 8 crashed at Katmandu under weird circumstances a few years ago too
"I'm sure they know it's TRUE.
Katmandu,
Really, really where I'm going to..."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaSKczNuFhg

And some of you youngun's thought ALL the BOOMERS were ALL tranquil and rich ALL their lives...

Lol, Nope.

You know how I know your story is made up?

There isn't enough room in the back of a CRJ to swing an ax to get up enough speed to cut a piece of pasta, let alone somebody's arms... even while on meth.

I was expecting this retort, and boy do I love to prove people wrong on the internet. How about the fact that the meth head hacked open the fuselage with the axe first, so he had more room? Duh

Boom, mic drop

I was expecting this retort, and boy do I love to prove people wrong on the internet. How about the fact that the meth head hacked open the fuselage with the axe first, so he had more room? Duh

Boom, mic drop

This is slightly more plausible. The CRJ 200 (if full and it was summer time) can't really climb high enough that the pressure differential due to a giant ax cut in the aft fuselage would really effect things that much.

I'll believe it.

Back