crew room

Not that I have anything to compare it to, but our Crew Room is pretty decent. A break room with 2 microwaves, full-sized refrigerator, sink, coffeemaker, several tables and chairs, a fax machine and cable tv.

A separate area with 3 computers (sometimes all 3 work at the same time!), copy machine, our mailboxes and bulletin boards.

A rest area complete with black leather recliners (not sure how many, I never counted or used them, but I'm guessing about 6), with a wall-mounted flat-screen.

Separate bathrooms for men and women (and a shower!).

Plenty of shelf units for bags, so we're not tripping over them.

Management finally has their own offices/space.

The only downside is that it's at the end of a concourse, downstairs and you have to go outside to get in. :rolleyes:

Not so sure of that just yet. We haven't been informed WHEN it'll be open (understandable) but more importantly where the bus will be dropping us off at. Very well may still be at the C-spine, and still enjoying the trash elevator only to gaggle up to the terminal and gaggle on down to the end of C-North.

It'll be grand!

We have a large screen TV, some couches, marble floors, and a pool table. Here's the area with the pool table:

PoolRoom.jpg

And the area with the TV:

o_theatre.jpg

Good lord man! That is an awesome set up. They got a cigar lounge? Perhaps a small recording studio? :)

Here's what the crew room looks like in Laguardia:

n29400996_35069814_479.jpg

n29400996_35069816_8835.jpg

n29400996_35069817_5308.jpg

Free continuous usage of smelly stain admiration during your 4 hour productivity breaks:

n29400996_35069818_5209.jpg

n29400996_35069819_4843.jpg

Again, NOTHING glamorous. I wouldn't even let my dog sleep on these couches.

Back