Crash Pad Cost?

bc2209

I'm curious to know what you all are paying for a crash pad?

I've been able to find two places with openings next month. The first is $280/month and the other is $180/month. The higher of the two I believe is in the Jefferson Park area and the cheaper is blue line and Cumberland stop.

I actually don't really have a very good idea on how expensive or cheap these things can be.

Thanks!

For ORD, $280 seems a bit steep for me. I was paying about $180 for a place off of Jefferson Park when I was based there a couple of years ago.

Those prices are about right. I was always willing to pay more than the bare minimum for a crash pad because it really does make a difference in your mood before starting a trip. It's also a small price to pay for having a clean well taken care of crash pad versus a place you literally just lay your head (probably on sheets someone else slept on the night before).

Last edited:
I pay 400 a month. But that's in LA :). I've heard of places along the blue line in ORD for as 180 a month

Find out why that one is $280 and see if it's worth it. I wouldn't go there personally. It's a crashpad, I don't need anything super fancy. Just doing my research, you can get 180-200 on Cumberland stop easy. That's how much my new one is.

Back