Corporate sticks

But you just don't wake people up in the crew lounge without discerning first that they're who you're looking for. ...If I wanted to listen to Fox News at volume "11", I'd have turned it on myself.

Other peeves:
  • Pilots sleeping in the pilot lounge's "TV room" (Go to the snooze room).
  • Line guys sleeping in the snooze room and surfing the net in the pilot lounge.

Standing outside the hotel waiting for a redeye pickup, some guy handed the capt the keys to his car and $5.00. Capt pocketed the money and left the keys in the ignition.

Oh hell, I've been handed more bags than you'd believe! Some lady wanted to fight with me about loading her luggage one day in Ft. Lauderdale.

I usually have fun with it though. Flew with a very young female FO to AMS a few weeks (months?) ago and I went out to say goodbye to passengers. We keep a count of the confused looks, the "double takes" and the "Could one of you tell the pilots that it was a good flight?" :) Mostly Americans, sadly.

I've gotten the "are you workin' our flight today" from passengers in the terminal before. :)

I take it as a compliment. This salty freight dawg cleans up nice!:D

Try putting the parental controls on to block Fox News for the real lulz.
You’re not the first person to suggest that. I’ll have to try it next time. Especially now that I’ll be cApTaIn and it’s my prerogative to sit in the FBO and “monitor the fueling” while the FO has to go pick up the Med crew.

I did it at CAE when I worked there and they sent out a company memo saying it was considered vandalism.

I should put it in a one of those surveys, that I find it offensive that the TV's are continuously on FOX News all day. Typically putting negative comments in those surveys get the paper pushers all in a tizzy.

Alleged recent photo of Boris:

1633649200470.jpeg

I did it at CAE when I worked there and they sent out a company memo saying it was considered vandalism.
I should put it in a one of those surveys, that I find it offensive that the TV's are continuously on FOX News all day. Typically putting negative comments in those surveys get the paper pushers all in a tizzy.
3 weeks at FSI Tucson and the tv was on ESPN every time. I was so happy and I don’t even care about sports.

3 weeks at FSI Tucson and the tv was on ESPN every time. I was so happy and I don’t even care about sports.

At work I am absolutely thrilled when someone has a hobby or an interest that doesn't center about being politically outraged. No seriously, keep telling me about how awesome it is that your minivan has a vacuum installed in the trunk. I'll listen all damn day!

At work I am absolutely thrilled when someone has a hobby or an interest that doesn't center about being politically outraged. No seriously, keep telling me about how awesome it is that your minivan has a vacuum installed in the trunk. I'll listen all damn day!
My minivan doesn’t have a vacuum :(

But! If you want to hear about my latest airplane project, or more than you ever wanted to know about frisbee golf I’m your guy!

Last edited:
What are you even talking about? I didn't fly anything! You wouldn't let me touch anything other than the PTT. I think you even did the stall test solo.
I didn’t let you touch anything because you had to go to a Gander Mountain to buy pants… Must we forget that manically creepy laugh? I believe I used a broom stick to hit the other stall test switch.

I believe I used a broom stick to hit the other stall test switch.

What exactly IS the point of being the tallest mountain of subcontinental crap the world has ever seen if you can't even use your Orangutan arms to do the stall test, anyway? Because I can personally attest that your absurd size has significant drawbacks when one of more rational dimensions (and more self-knowledge in drinking) is trying to remove you from public sight while unconscious and probably wetting yourself.

Back