Corporate sticks

Boris Badenov

This is no laughing matter.
Ok this is getting ridiculous. I had another gdamn 22 year old kingair FO WAKE ME UP to ask about fuel for his "big bird". You've been warned, from here on out, I'm f'in packing. If you're at Millionaire Midway between the hours of 2:30-5:00am you'd best check yourself before you wreck yourself, you poncing primadonnas!@

Thanks, I feel better.

Re: Corporate f-sticks

At least he didn't go up to the front desk and say, "Hey! Why is there some vagrant sleeping on the couch over there?" :)

Re: Corporate f-sticks

[.Clay Davis] Sheeeeeeeeiiiitt...if he's just asked the line personnel they'd have told him I was an irascible, unpredictable freight-monster and he'd have left well enough alone. [./Clay Davis]

Besides, any pilot worth their salt knows that 135 freight doggies OWN the couches when the sun's down.

Funny cause it's true. And proud of it. Just another blue collar workin man, here. But you just don't wake people up in the crew lounge without discerning first that they're who you're looking for. That goes for the fat captains, too :) . If I wanted to listen to Fox News at volume "11", I'd have turned it on myself, ya jerks. And stop eating beans.

Things I have been asked at the FBO while awaitng my passengers:

Where is my rental car?
Are you the plumber? the OVERFLOWING toilet is in there!
Why have you not fueled my KA yet?
Hey Buddy , you can't just hang around here!
Hey you! Carry these bags to the Limo!

:panic:

Next time you go to the dentist, swipe the little wire with the alligator clips on it, and the box of paper bibs. Then stop at a Love's or a Pilot. Get a T-shirt that has a graphic of a Bass at the end of a fishing line with a great phrase like "I'm a Bass killer" and rip off the sleeves and neck. Pack both in a small bag.

On your flight channel the movie "Air America", get out your crayons and a bib. On the front of the bib, scrawl the following: "I R a sleepun' fr8dawg. My hunk o' crap is parked in the dark recesses of the ramp. I don't care that you need gas. Thanx."

When you get to your layover couch, don the above appearal, and enjoy your slumber.

On behalf of all FO's everywhere, I apologize to you Boris. Our complete ignorance and lack of common sense for all things both aviation-related and obvious can't be helped.

I'm glad you brought that backhanded slap against me even though I was clearly referring to a particular guy who happened to be an F/O. :rolleyes: (Little insecure in the right seat, there, Mav?)

Because frankly, you're right. I'd rather have an autopilot than an F/O any day of the week. At least they don't talk back, go to sleep, or try to explain to you the value of a "Riddle Education'.

So take that, half of jetcareers! (Half? Who am I kidding, that was like 7/8ths. Making friends and influencing people! Oh yeah!)

Things I have been asked at the FBO while awaitng my passengers:

Where is my rental car?
Are you the plumber? the OVERFLOWING toilet is in there!
Why have you not fueled my KA yet?
Hey Buddy , you can't just hang around here!
Hey you! Carry these bags to the Limo!

:panic:

Standing outside the hotel waiting for a redeye pickup, some guy handed the capt the keys to his car and $5.00. Capt pocketed the money and left the keys in the ignition.

I'm glad you brought that backhanded slap against me even though I was clearly referring to a particular guy who happened to be an F/O. :rolleyes: (Little insecure in the right seat, there, Mav?)

Because frankly, you're right. I'd rather have an autopilot than an F/O any day of the week. At least they don't talk back, go to sleep, or try to explain to you the value of a "Riddle Education'.

So take that, half of jetcareers! (Half? Who am I kidding, that was like 7/8ths. Making friends and influencing people! Oh yeah!)

Insecure? Possibly. I'm a babe in the woods of a turbine jet and I'm learning. To my credit, I've never mistaken a freight dog for a FBO employee, and I have a feeling I never will.

Insecure? Possibly. I'm a babe in the woods of a turbine jet and I'm learning. To my credit, I've never mistaken a freight dog for a FBO employee, and I have a feeling I never will.

Fair enough. Here's a hint: We smell worse and have an air of entitlement about the popcorn machine, whereas they tend to control the doors.

Also: They're more likely to have to wear some kind of uniform or shave.

Hope this helps.

I'm curious what you said when he woke you up.

"What? Augh!" *throw arm across face, turn over, wait for him to go away*

I'm sort of ashamed that I wasn't as hardcore as Polar expected me to be. Next time I'll kill them all.

I liked baj's response to the same scenario. Something like: "yessir, right away sir, lickity split...*sit back down, turn on tv*"

Fair enough. Here's a hint: We smell worse and have an air of entitlement about the popcorn machine, whereas they tend to control the doors.

Also: They're more likely to have to wear some kind of uniform or shave.

Hope this helps.

Jordan, your killing me. You gonna keep egging him on like this? :yup:

Back