Cool Lesson Given Today

jhugz

Guppy gear swinger
Gave a 60 day refresher flight to a Mr. A. Marsh today. Real nice guy and was a pleasure to fly with as I totally felt out of my league. Who is A. Marsh you ask? Give you a hint it has something to do with my location.

Give ya another hint has something to do with an organization that is in FDK...

Y'all should not complain about AOPA...at least they do something useful for the flying community.

Just look at the AMA (american medical association) for a true example of incompetence: they represent less than 30% of all doctors and keep presenting lobbying efforts that actually makes things worse for doctors.

At least AOPA isnt actively making things worse for pilots (from what i have seen)

Y'all should not complain about AOPA...at least they do something useful for the flying community.

Just look at the AMA (american medical association) for a true example of incompetence: they represent less than 30% of all doctors and keep presenting lobbying efforts that actually makes things worse for doctors.

At least AOPA isnt actively making things worse for pilots (from what i have seen)

No it is another typical case of I've got mine. Why would an airline pilot care about GA? They already went through the loops so by throwing road blocks down behind them they think they can save the industry when they were the ones taking 20k a year jobs flying 70 seater jets complaining about pay rates. They got theirs so screw everyone else.

So are you going to say anything about this guy or was the 5 post game just to waste peoples time?

Uhhh...I am pretty sure I summed it up but for all the slow people out there here ya go. I flew with a writer and now Senior-Editor for the AOPA Pilot Magazine. He was a real good guy and it was a learning experience for myself and hope to fly with him again. K?

Uhhh...I am pretty sure I summed it up but for all the slow people out there here ya go. I flew with a writer and now Senior-Editor for the AOPA Pilot Magazine. He was a real good guy and it was a learning experience for myself and hope to fly with him again. K?

Sorry i don't get the magazine so i didn't know who he was. Was he impressed with the level of instruction he received?

No it is another typical case of I've got mine. Why would an airline pilot care about GA? They already went through the loops so by throwing road blocks down behind them they think they can save the industry when they were the ones taking 20k a year jobs flying 70 seater jets complaining about pay rates. They got theirs so screw everyone else.

Nice attitude. You may want to work on the presentation before you are forced to sit by someone for 14 hours a day for 15 days.

You might be interested to know that at my airline, there seem to be more guys that own 1 or more GA planes than don't.

And alot of us wish we could own some.

Back