Cool Lesson Given Today

Sorry i don't get the magazine so i didn't know who he was. Was he impressed with the level of instruction he received?

Our flight school does these 60 day checkouts things where if you don't fly with us in the past 60 days you go up with an instructor. He has like 7x the flight time as me so I was basically a passenger and had no problems at all with the airplane and maneuvers. I was basically a pax along for the chat.

Naw you got the dbag thing down.

I learn from some of the best on this site.

My beef is that whenever I start a thread it turns into a flamefest. I didn't start it but I am sure not going to take it. I thought I could post a thread about a cool aviation experience I had but no someone had to come on flaming up on AOPA just like everyone does on the CAP threads.

IDK just irritated and sleep deprived...

Good lord Huggy... settle down.

I have nothing good to say about AOPA because when I *was* a member they sold my name to King Schools (despite me telling them not too) and then I had to deal with a year or so of sales calls from the King people. And when I finally tracked down somebody at AOPA to find out WHY they'd sold my name despite my checking the box asking them not to I was told that as a student pilot I really didn't know that much and they were simply acting in my better interest by giving me the opportunity to buy stuff from King Schools.

I've got nothing against GA, except the moron today who decided that a Class B controller TELLING him to maintain 5000 feet was just a suggestion. God I hate having to respond to an RA.

And if you didn't tell me who he was, I would have had no clue.

Sorry, I just don't do the celebrity thing.

Back