Contract signed

Welp time off is approved. What are the hotel rates like?

Barring any lack of overtime or another Headgasket,timing belt, other gasket repair on Toyota I'm good to go!

We (that's right, there is a 'we') have already decided we'll just be staying on property at PH. Much more convenient that way!

Nobody parties like controllers based on personal experience at LAX tracon in the 90's. Is the wild goose still there?
I was out with most of Miami Center one night in Vegas back in '11, awesome folks. One of them hit a $100 hard 8 bet at the craps table, think she just got married that night...

@Derg, clarification? I've got no problem staying at the PH (if I even end up being able to come), but I was hoping on Paris.

Initally we were told that the rate code would work system wide with anything in the "Caesars Entertainment Group" but is was not the case.

There should be some more details over the weekend, we're just waiting for our rate code to be generated and I have to work out some more costing.

FamilyGuy-Good20Good.gif

Any idea if there will be a max number of group rate rooms? Won't know if I can join until around October.

There's going to be a sea of dad jeans, tennis shoes with black socks and beautiful ladies as you guys always bring talent.

Well, crap. I don't have any dad jeans and I only wear gym shoes when I'm working out. But hey, I'm sure I'll be propositioned by a hooker or two so does that count?

I'm going, but not registering, just so I can mess with all of you when you're out and about. All the personal and professional details I know about a lot of you...muwahahahaha

Back