Contract signed

Cool bro. Ill take a cab from the plaza hotel.

You can certainly do that! :)

I've been reading too much "Stephen Dubner" to realize that there has to be a definitive incentive to move those hotel rooms.

You can certainly do that! :)

I've been reading too much "Stephen Dubner" to realize that there has to be a definitive incentive to move those hotel rooms.
Trip advisor had some awesome reviews so...

But seriously, anyone coming who isnt staying at the hotel @Derg setup... Why come?

Except @SeanD

Trip advisor had some awesome reviews so...

But seriously, anyone coming who isnt staying at the hotel @Derg setup... Why come?

Except @SeanD

Working on that!

The challenge is creating an incentive to book the hotel because, after all, on a wednesday, our group will almost outright run Planet Hollywood and it's going to absolutely be a sick environment of fun and networking, before and after the event. Sick like SIIIIIIIIICK, not sick like uhh. sick. (did I say that right, @ChasenSFO?)

Food court? JC'ers.

Bars? JC'ers.

Restaurants? JC'ers.

Craps tables? JC'ers

The big mountain of mashed potatoes at the buffet? JC'ers.

There's going to be a sea of dad jeans, tennis shoes with black socks and beautiful ladies as you guys always bring talent.

Working on that!

The challenge is creating an incentive to book the hotel because, after all, on a wednesday, our group will almost outright run Planet Hollywood and it's going to absolutely be a sick environment of fun and networking, before and after the event. Sick like SIIIIIIIIICK, not sick like uhh. sick. (did I say that right, @ChasenSFO?)

Food court? JC'ers.

Bars? JC'ers.

Restaurants? JC'ers.

Craps tables? JC'ers

The big mountain of mashed potatoes at the buffet? JC'ers.

There's going to be a sea of dad jeans, tennis shoes with black socks and beautiful ladies as you guys always bring talent.
Is it pager friendly? Also will they offer @mtsu_av8er and I unlimited buy one get one free drink coupons like the year we went there to karaoke? Just making sure all the bases are covered!;)

Is it pager friendly? Also will they offer @mtsu_av8er and I unlimited buy one get one free drink coupons like the year we went there to karaoke? Just making sure all the bases are covered!;)

I'm not sure if that Chris Hansen-brand ankle bracelet will get a signal, so there might be a slight legal challenge. :)

I might buy a bike just to do the drive from Denver-Vegas and back. Great idea.

I'm planning to be there!

Yeah. DC to Vegas is kind of a different ride, though. :) Might also make sense to knock out a bunch of IR training and do it as a multi-day lesson. That'd be a verrrrry expensive lesson, though.

Fairly new to JC. Is this for all members to attend. Lucky me I actually live in Las Vegas

Absolutely. We were all new at some point. I can recall the 2004 event at the Hawthorne 'Double-Wide' Suites. Still friends with many from that event..... The more the merrier....

Back