Congrats to @Surferlucas!

Congrats! We still need beers sometime when you all start your JNU seasonal service again.

Squadronmatte of mine in the reserves and I both had long JNU overnights (him at SJI) on the same night last summer. It was gonna be great. Then he realized his was Sunday night, not Saturday. Not the same night. So we passed each other on ANC center. Had a cool CA though, so we had a good time anyway.

Oh yeah, congrats @SurferLucas !

Squadronmatte of mine in the reserves and I both had long JNU overnights (him at SJI) on the same night last summer. It was gonna be great. Then he realized his was Sunday night, not Saturday. Not the same night. So we passed each other on ANC center. Had a cool CA though, so we had a good time anyway.
Womp womp

Enjoy the,
”Why are we delayed Captain, my cousin’s flight is on time.”
”Bumpy flight, it was smoother last XXXX”
”Catering hasn’t showed up yet, we can’t go if we don’t have, XXXX”
”I know we didn’t have any write-ups descending but I just remembered that, these are all broken” gets handed a napkin with 10 items.
”We need to board, this gate is needed for the next flight” Only have 2 FAs
Last leg, clear blue skies, “Call 10 minutes prior for your flow. 5 mins later, Sorry now we have EDCTs. 5 mins later, Sorry again XXX is in a ground stop.”
“We are all boarded up, are you guys ready to go?” Tech Ops took the book 30 minutes ago and they are nowhere to be found.

All kidding aside, enjoy the upgrade and congrats. It’s fun being the head honcho.

Congrats!

I promise the pistachio shells and toe nail clippings were there when I got there…

congrats sir!...remember the seat adjust is on the OTHER side of the seat!

Back