Congrats Lieutenant Frogflyer!

Congrats!

A C-17 Globemaster III from Travis Air Force Base, Calif., performs a fly-over during a proclamation ceremony Sept. 8, 2009, at the California State Capitol Building. The ceremony named Sept. 8 to 13 as Air Force Week Sacramento, an event designed to educate the local community about the Air Force's capabilities and missions through a variety of exhibitions, forums and performances by its premiere entertainment groups.

Congratulations, bros. First round on me if you guys make it out to KRND or KEND.

NOW GO STOCK THE BAR AND MAKE SOME POPCORN!

Ahhh I guess when your service is still but a baby you don't have cool names like Midshipman. :)

Congrats FF and Fez...any words of wisdom for an OTS hopeful?

As Frog said, don't suck. You'll need to spend your time very wisely for a good portion of the program. It does get easier as time goes along. If you're in good shape, you'll probably leave weaker than you came in...the PT program is worthless. That being said, if you can't get an 80 or better on the PT test right now, you need to get there before you arrive. You do not have the time to be worried about being recycled for failing PT.

You will have a pretty good time though. With people living so close in the dorms, there's plenty of bufoonery to witness and participate in. The flight commmanders get more fun as the program goes on as well.

Bottom line, don't be a d-bag and you'll be fine.

Good luck.

As Frog said, don't suck. You'll need to spend your time very wisely for a good portion of the program. It does get easier as time goes along. If you're in good shape, you'll probably leave weaker than you came in...the PT program is worthless. That being said, if you can't get an 80 or better on the PT test right now, you need to get there before you arrive. You do not have the time to be worried about being recycled for failing PT.

You will have a pretty good time though. With people living so close in the dorms, there's plenty of bufoonery to witness and participate in. The flight commmanders get more fun as the program goes on as well.

Bottom line, don't be a d-bag and you'll be fine.

Good luck.

Excellent! Thanks again. FF you advice is also quite consise and yet very helpful:D. Thanks and congrats again.

That was The Fez you quoted, not FF.

Fired.

I havent figured out how to do that double quote thing:rolleyes:. I was indeed thanking FF for his "Don't suck" advice. However I was also quoting Fez's info and thanking him as well. Both have very good info.:rawk:

Back