Conflicting e-mails / transcripts

scongdon

So I received my HR rep contact e-mail AFTER my PEPC invite... strange enough, but, they also seem to want my college transcripts (ugh) with the rest of my paperwork.

Anyone else see that was required?

So I received my HR rep contact e-mail AFTER my PEPC invite... strange enough, but, they also seem to want my college transcripts (ugh) with the rest of my paperwork.

Anyone else see that was required?

yeah they required this for me... i sent a copy of my transcripts out on monday.

I got the same e-mail from the HR. The funny thing is that I was told my facility was ZTL in the first e-mail and on this one the HR said I would find out my facility with a tentative offer because they were not authorized to disclose this info....Weird!

I got the same e-mail from the HR. The funny thing is that I was told my facility was ZTL in the first e-mail and on this one the HR said I would find out my facility with a tentative offer because they were not authorized to disclose this info....Weird!

Same :)

Has anyone contaced their HR person about this? It doesn't make any sense. I'll call them on Monday.

Good luck with that, I must have called my HR rep several dozen times since I initially got her contact info and have not been able to get through yet. I've sent her two separate emails along with a voicemail and still nothing. To top it off, yesterday, I received two identical BCC replies from her telling me who to contact about going the traditional route vs PEPC. Problem is, my emails/voicemail had nothing to do with that whatsoever. At least I know she's taking the time to read each of the hundreds of emails she's been flooded with. :sarcasm:

In regards to transcripts, why not just send them? Unless you lied about a degree or something on your application I'm sure it won't hurt you. Even if someone failed a class or two they obviously still made the edu./work standards if they were offered a PEPC invite. I'm sure the transcript request is just to verify you went to the school you staed, they are not going to critique every single semester and a failed class or two.

I do not have a degree and did not list college on my application, however they asked for my transcripts too. I e-mailed my HR rep to see if I had to send them and she said that as long as I was not using College to qualify for the position that I did not need to send them. It was kind of what I figured seeing as how they had asked for documents to verify my veteran preference points too but I did not serve in the Military.

I do not have a degree and did not list college on my application, however they asked for my transcripts too. I e-mailed my HR rep to see if I had to send them and she said that as long as I was not using College to qualify for the position that I did not need to send them. It was kind of what I figured seeing as how they had asked for documents to verify my veteran preference points too but I did not serve in the Military.

You got picked up without any college exp. at all listed?

They're really going for the big shots...

I have a total of 14 college credits, but out of the five classes I had, there were very few people that i had any problem outscoring on every test, while working 50+ hours a week and having a newborn child. So please let's don't get into the discussion of college exp. vs. work exp. Just score well on the AT-SAT and you have nothing to worry about.

I have a total of 14 college credits, but out of the five classes I had there were very few people that i had any problem showing up on every test, while working 50+ hours a week and a newborn child. So please let's don't get into the discussion of college exp. vs. work exp. Just score well on the AT-SAT and you have nothing to worry about.

ive read the first sentence like 20 times and the first part makes sense, but i dont know what the last half says.

Ammolite, is just trying to boost number of posts by talking smack. Cause ya know you're not cool unless you have 1,000 usless posts under your belt..... Sticking to the topic; I wasn't required to submit my transcipts.

ive read the first sentence like 20 times and the first part makes sense, but i dont know what the last half says.

I must agree...I don't think the first sentence is a sentence. I think.;)

But.. I think he is trying to say he worked while attending college. :laff:

Well, I don't work at the world's largest government owned donut factory...or wherever it was you said you work, but I seem to get by.

Back