Conflicting e-mails / transcripts

ive read the first sentence like 20 times and the first part makes sense, but i dont know what the last half says.
Sorry, the first post didn't make any sense, i was actually headed out the door to take my wife on a date, for the first time in a long time.(due to an excess of enforced overtime). I figure i can study for twenty hours a week while in OKC and it will still feel like a vacation:).

roflmao.gif

You got picked up without any college exp. at all listed?

They're really going for the big shots...

Now that's just sweet. Perhaps I should introduce you to some guys who had their way paid through college by their folks, having never worked a day in their life.

All the classroom time in the world can't teach a decent work ethic, kiddo.

Now that's just sweet. Perhaps I should introduce you to some guys who had their way paid through college by their folks, having never worked a day in their life.

All the classroom time in the world can't teach a decent work ethic, kiddo.

Actually, I completely agree with you. A degree doesn't mean squat these days...HOWEVER, I still feel a bit uncomfortable with the idea that someone could've never sat in a college class, and be accepted over someone with a Master's degree, or someone who attended med. school, even.

Good luck with that, I must have called my HR rep several dozen times since I initially got her contact info and have not been able to get through yet. I've sent her two separate emails along with a voicemail and still nothing. To top it off, yesterday, I received two identical BCC replies from her telling me who to contact about going the traditional route vs PEPC. Problem is, my emails/voicemail had nothing to do with that whatsoever. At least I know she's taking the time to read each of the hundreds of emails she's been flooded with. :sarcasm:

Uhummmm....getting back to the origin of the post, I actually received a one sentence reply from Elaine that wrote: "It is ZTL". Thus, confirming me that there is no confusion as to my selected location afterall.

Has anyone gotten a reply that their college transcripts were recieved by V Caves? It would be nice to get at least a indication she has recieved them considering what it takes for my University to send them $$$.

Well, I don't work at the world's largest government owned donut factory...

I don't think I would want to go there... their donut's probably take forever to be done and are probably really expensive.....they will probably lose them too! :crazy:

It's ok if they lose donuts, they will just reallocate a couple billion from the bailout to re-stock.

Has anyone gotten a reply that their college transcripts were recieved by V Caves? It would be nice to get at least a indication she has recieved them considering what it takes for my University to send them $$$.

I think you're supposed to call V Caves?

Official/Certified college transcripts from all colleges and universities -
unofficial copies are not acceptable -
MAIL TO:
AVIATION CAREERS DIVISION,
AMH-300, ATTN: S****** T****,
PO BOX 25082,
OKC, OK 73125
PLEASE CONTACT S****** TO CONFIRM RECEIPT OF TRANSCRIPTS.

good luck!?

Back