computer(s) for sale... great for Flight Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, like i said, i can get more by donating and using it on my taxes. $100 for all

Im far from an expert as far as computers, but if Kristie or any other guys/gals here could read the description of the machines and then tell me whether or not it would work really well for a multi screen flight sim....maybe the NEW version when it is released...would be cool. We actually have been talkin about settin somethin up here in the fire station with multi screens.....YES we have to much time on our hands :) But anyways, if any of you think them machines would work well for that....then yeah we'll take em for sure...thanks !

it might not work well with the new version because these are PIII's and the new flight sim would probably require more ram and definatley a newer video card!! i'm not sure how much it would be to reconfigure and put extra ram into it or what not... i'm a mac person now.

Kristie, I'll give you $100 for the lot and pay whatever DHL charges for shipping. I'll PM you my email and phone #.

Sale pending....I'll get shipping charges for you mike when we get back into town!!

edit: sold....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back