Compilation Of PUBNAT2 Offer Data

So Now that we have waited a few days for people to post up what they have been offered...lets look at the stats between members who replied from StuckMic.com and here.

States With Offers
Arizona - 2
California - 14
Colorado - 1
Florida - 5
Georgia - 3
Illinois - 2
Indiana - 7
Kansas - 6
Massachusetts - 1
Nebraska - 1
New York - 5
North Carolina - 1
Ohio - 7
Oklahoma - 1
Pennsylvania - 1
Rhode Island - 1
Tennessee - 1
Texas - 1
Utah - 1
Virginia - 3
West Virginia - 2

Guam - 1

States With No Offers
Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Conneticut
Delaware
Hawaii
Idaho
Iowa
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Dakota
Oregon
South Carolina
South Dakota
Vermont
Washington
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Puerto Rico

Enroute vs. Terminal
Terminal-33
Enroute-33

Top 5 States
1. California
2. Indiana
3. Kansas
4. New York
5. Florida

Please remember these numbers are compiled only by people who replied to this post or the exact same post on StuckMic. Usernames were tracked to insure noone posted or was counted twice for being on both forums. Numbers will be updated as time goes on if more people post where they were selected. I hope this helps some people who are trying to figure out what states might be good picks and which are not. Good Luck To Everyone!

You've made a few people upset not including Mayberry -- RFD

childhood06.jpg

Nav-Vet, where abouts are you in town fellow st.louisan? I love's me my soulard....

P.S. I know the airport manager at STL, used to intern for him when he was at SUS.

URGE are you the one who' going to VA, I just moved from there, well actually a year ago, Norfolk,VA... I live in Florissant, not too familiar with Soulard, but my wife is she's from the Hill area in south St Louis and talks about Soulard all the time, I grew up in Normandy. When is your PEPC date

yes, I'm the one going to DCA (virgina). That's hallarious that you just moved here from there.

Soulard is nice if your younger and don't have a family. Lots of bars and good resturants all within walking distance...Right next to the brewery too.

My PEPC is the 18th

Nav-Vet, where abouts are you in town fellow st.louisan? I love's me my soulard....

P.S. I know the airport manager at STL, used to intern for him when he was at SUS.

I'm a native St. Louisan myself, hopefully when i get to that step I'm going to have MO as my second preference. I wouldn't mind being at Lambert. All i have to say to you guys is two words: White Castles :laff:

I'm really suprised someone got lambert given how dead the place has been. Although they were trying to get a deal with air china for frieght. Not sure what came of that though.

STL approach is a nice option too. Its right across the MO river from chesterfield and SUS if you know that geography.

SUS would be a sweet option if we were still under the old pay rules, but oh well.

Back