Compass Airlines Raises First Year Pilot Pay to $35.81 per Flight Hour

When did Skywest come out with their $30 contract? Their recruiters sure are drinking kool-aid at telling me that it's the best in the regionals, even AFTER Republic raised theirs. Unless they are going to start competing with this.

Skywest raised pay to $30 in July, before TSA, Republic, and Compass raised pay. The contract says that the company can raise pay up to $36.50 without a vote if they need to in order to stay competitive in the hiring environment, but my guess is that as long as they are filling classes, pay will stay at $30/hr for awhile.

Sweet, now I can afford to feed myself and perhaps buy @amorris311 a subway sandwich at 3am for a change

The commuter hotel practically brought a tear to my eye. But the company probably just got tired of us camping in the crew room.
The commuter hotel AND the IROP hotels. Sure it's double occupancy, but it beats the hell out of sleeping in the airport to work a 13 hour of duty the following day, or having to shell out $100 for something not your fault.

Skywest raised pay to $30 in July, before TSA, Republic, and Compass raised pay. The contract says that the company can raise pay up to $36.50 without a vote if they need to in order to stay competitive in the hiring environment, but my guess is that as long as they are filling classes, pay will stay at $30/hr for awhile.
With no commuter/IROP hotels?

Mostly anybody who actually has to work with management isn't on that train. The guys who are loudly saying management sucks, generally only have to deal with them when they get in trouble for doing something wrong.

Depends on where you work....

I think id take a crew room recliner over double occupancy...I just cant even imagine that. Horrifying.
In MSP maybe. That crew rooms seems a lot less busy with a lot less traffic. In my twenty minutes at this airline and in LA I've seen that crew room quiet maybe once...for 10 minutes.

I think id take a crew room recliner over double occupancy...I just cant even imagine that. Horrifying.

That depends...

deguisement-pilote-ligne-7711p.jpg

Back