Commercial Written Exam

Congrats.
smile.gif

That's impressive. My 90% was the best I've done.
tongue.gif

Dude you rock !!! Did you go up flying with Chris this weekend? What happened with Rich? Anyway, I am heading up tomorrow to shoot a couple of GPS approaches; probably ther VOR/GPS at KMIC and then back for the GPS36 at KFCM.

Dazzler,
How much time did you dedicate for study? I am working on the Comm now. I put in about two weeks forCFII.

[ QUOTE ]
Did you go up flying with Chris this weekend? What happened with Rich?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't fly last weekend but I am going up with Chris this weekend to check out in the Arrow and hopefully get my Complex Aircraft Endorsement. Then in March I'll be flying the Arrow with Rich to practice the Commercial maneuvers, and I also want to get my dual VFR cross-countries out the way too.

[ QUOTE ]
How much time did you dedicate for study?

[/ QUOTE ]

I studied over a period of four months using Trevor Thom's Flight Training book (published by ASA - highly recommended), and of course the Gleim book.

Try to do a little bit better next time, OK? I flaked out on taking the test today because I HAD to go skiing. Priorities, you know. I'll probably shoot for Wednesday when its going to be rainy and windy here. Congrats on the score. Hopefully your DE will cut you some slack on the oral with that result.
smile.gif

I took the instrument and instrument instructor exams yesterday.

Instrument airplane 98%
Instrument instructor 100%

It was funny because I took the tests at ATP Houston and there was an old pilot in there taking his ATP written, and he gave me his little speech on why anything over a 70 is a waste of time.

Smokey

Congrats, smokey!

I plan to take my instrument exams this weekend or next. What did you do to study? I've been watching the King videos and using the Gleim books/software.

I used the king videos and the gleim as well. I'm a big fan of the King videos I used them for my private too.

Back