Comm. SE/CFI SE ATL

Actually, Jasper has had the 90 day program for about a year now. We usually keep about two career students and about three 10 month students. As a pevious student, and as an instructor, I believe that the training is better, and quicker. The practise area is only a few seconds from the airport and it is never too busy.

If you dont mind a trailer, the housing itself isn't that bad. If you are serious about getting done quick than Jasper is definitly the place for you.

Well this must be that Elvis look a like that hangs out down there. Is that you, Mr.D?

Actually, Jasper has had the 90 day program for about a year now. We usually keep about two career students and about three 10 month students. As a pevious student, and as an instructor, I believe that the training is better, and quicker.

How much quicker is it? I finished in 94 days at FTY.

There was usually only one JFX-dedicated Seminole at Jasper. Often, a couple of cross country guys would fly out to JFX from FTY in the morning, then sit there on the ground while a JFX guy did his checkride in their airplane, then fly back to FTY at the end of the day.

How much quicker is it? I finished in 94 days at FTY.

There was usually only one JFX-dedicated Seminole at Jasper. Often, a couple of cross country guys would fly out to JFX from FTY in the morning, then sit there on the ground while a JFX guy did his checkride in their airplane, then fly back to FTY at the end of the day.

It's pretty quick. I finished my mult in a week and my instrument in 2 weeks. It took longer for my commercial because I kept getting stuck in Craig on my x-country flights.

Japser has at least two seminoles at all times, and both of them no older than 2000's.

I believe that there is a waiting line for career students trying to get in to Jasper.

Back