Come on Dept of HLS

[ QUOTE ]
And if thats how you feel and thats what you do, your a spineless selfish person. If your so outraged by all this then get off your a&& and do something other then firing out letters that never get read.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like what? Tell me exactly what you'd suggest as a course of action instead?

Butt out eat sleep fly I didn't call you spineless, don't care about your opinion either. I simply stated that rolling over is weak. I stand by that AND have lost jobs over it. And tonyw I did propose a few other solutions as did christie so re-read my posts

Butt out? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was a private conversation. My bad.

[ QUOTE ]
AND have lost jobs over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for you, but I've invested a lot of hard work and money into my career, and I don't wish to have it jeopardized by pissing off the TSA. Like I said, see if your opinion differs if you make a living as a pilot.

True..but not that different either. Both jobs with lots of rules and regs and paperwork and see no evil speak no evil enviroments. Fired from one PD for insubordination or "speaking up" makes in nigh impossible to get re hired
smile.gif

is there a basis for hiring of TSA personel, or is it first come first hired?? it always seems like these guys and gals aren't exactly the swiftest individuals. i see people i've worked with in previous jobs who got hired with TSA here in Buffalo, and let's just say i really don't feel any safer knowing they're working in that position.

[ QUOTE ]
Butt out eat sleep fly I didn't call you spineless, don't care about your opinion either. I simply stated that rolling over is weak. I stand by that AND have lost jobs over it. And tonyw I did propose a few other solutions as did christie so re-read my posts

[/ QUOTE ]

No sir. You said get off your ass instead of writing letters that will never get read.

So, I pose the question again. What course of action would you suggest that doesn't fall into your "spineless" category?

how about working with AOPA or starting another grass roots pilot org to get the point out about this stuff. Firing off letters isn't enough. Elections are next year, sure. But if he's that upset it seems to me that just writing letters isn't enough

Maybe you missed this please also read christies post

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you missed this please also read christies post

[/ QUOTE ]

christie? You mean Kristie...

K-R-I-S-T-I-E....

Good god man, its spelled right on the side of her post, the least you could do is spell her name right.
tongue.gif

Just giving you a hard time, sorry. I'm stuck at home sick, and you seem to be the only other one posting tonight...
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back