Coincidences? You decide

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
At work today, fellow Jetcareerer BJ and I happened to be discussing fraud on the internet and the situation with Tomcatter came to surface. After sbe mentioning his AIM name being shown in one of the threads, we decided to do a little detective work. Coincideces? You tell us....

Aim: sachin phadke

Here's the evidence:

1) A search of sachin phadke online came up with a webpage of a guy who resides in Pensacola, FL working for the Navy as a software developer. From the website, we found that Sachin has a love of aviation and virtual airlines. Sachin is a captain for Delta virtual airline's Boeing 767 (sbe?). Coincidence? Actually scary that I pointed as an example someone coming on the forum and posing as a Delta airlines 767 pilot in my example.

2) A trace of a few of Tomcatter's IP addresses all resulted in machines belonging to a NAVAL office at Pensacola, FL. Other IP addresses were traced to another computer in the Pensacola region. If you click the "United States Navy" link in his bio, it comes to the Navy Education and Training at Pensacola, the same place where the IP addresses from TomCatter end up. Coincidence?

3) Look at the "Interests" section of his webpage, he lists "Top Gun" as being his favorite movie of all time Must love the F-14 action in it.

4) For those of you who have been following this drama, take a look at some of the writing styles on Tomcatter's posts and compare them to sachin's website at http://www.sachin.us/aboutme.htm Coincidence?

5) (circumstantial)...on the "Any Indians Thread" in the Squawk Box, TomCatter corrects Iain on the spelling of "Chicken Tikka Masala." Wonder how he knew that. Coincidence?

6) I am only saddened to see that on the "favorites" section of his website, that he doesn't have jetcareers.com listed.

Conclusion: Sachin Phadke = TomCatter = Poser

MikeD and BJ

So he's a civilian, working for the Navy, and posing as a Naval officer? That can't be good....someone ought to fry his posing ass.

Good work, Mike!

BTW, I thought all of you military pilots went down to the O club and sang old songs to middle aged women in your free time?

WTG Columbo!
smile.gif
My mom used to live in Pensacola, nice area. Not that that was relavant to anything. LOL.

[ QUOTE ]
Good work, Mike!

BTW, I thought all of you military pilots went down to the O club and sang old songs to middle aged women in your free time?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm simply posting facts of many types. The resemblance is verry interesting.

But hey, you all be the judge..........

Regards the military pilot thing, I'm so much of a blacksheep with most of the rest of my squadron, I don't get invited to the immature gatherings.

I have been following the drama and intrigue and must say that I'm caught up in the poser part of it. I have a lampoon sense of humor, so I get the biggest kick out of the aircraft/base part of it. If youv'e seen any of my posts I'm having a little fun with it as to the aircraft types etc. You know, f-15 Warthog out of Ft. Bragg. Hopefully your getting the joke in all of that in that it's all wrong, just like his inconsistencies. I mean no offense to those of you that are serving in the armed forces, you have my utmost respect. Someday I'll let you fly my Lear A-10 Tomcat! And yes, very interesting. Peace...

I wonder how the people who drafted these letters would feel about his "professionalism," especially when he claimed to be something he is not. I would think that the Chief of Naval Education and Training might agree with our perspective, MikeD...

BTW, if you don't want people to know what company you work for (DynCorp), perhaps you shouldn't post your work awards on your site...
ooo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder how the people who drafted these letters would feel about his "professionalism," especially when he claimed to be something he is not. I would think that the Chief of Naval Education and Training might agree with our perspective, MikeD...

BTW, if you don't want people to know what company you work for (DynCorp), perhaps you shouldn't post your work awards on your site...
ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I DO wonder what his DOD contractor/employer would think of his posing......

TomCatter....are you out there?

Even more funny..........now all the evidence I cited in my first post has disappeared off his website. Last website update 10/03/03.

Getting a little hot in the kitchen for you Sachin/TomCatter?

You're deleting crap off your website faster than a US embassy shredding documents prior to getting out of town.

Why don't you address this here since it's a known fact that you see this thread.

Has Dyncorp or the NIS gotten your way yet, because they're possibly reviewing this whole thing with more than a smidgen of interest....possibly even right now.....

BTW, how much does someone have to be full of themself in order to have as website a stupid as yours advertising their accomplishments, awards, etc, for all to see?

How much dumber is it to POSE as a naval officer/aviator with all that incriminating information available at the click of a mouse?

Are you ever going to be a MAN and address this issue here, or even in PM?

Figure not.......

But not to worry , you'll have more to answer to than just little old me coming up soon..........

(music) working on the chain gang, hmph...hmph(music)

I just HAD to change your title to "J.A.G." Mike! Ha! If you want me to change it back, just let me know.

I think he should be Naval Criminal Investigative Service. They are the ones that will be talking to tomcatter soon...

Mike, JAG or Naval Criminal Investig.... umm, wait, what that again?

What would ya like?

[ QUOTE ]
I think he should be Naval Criminal Investigative Service. They are the ones that will be talking to tomcatter soon...

[/ QUOTE ]

He's got more than one avenue of interest coming his way........

Sachin/TomCatter, be advised....

I have your name...

I know where it is you cower.....

I have YOUR A$$!

Mike,

I was a little dissapointed I didn't see anything from you on his guestbook.

[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

I was a little dissapointed I didn't see anything from you on his guestbook.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know how welcome I'd be in his guestbook........

Back