Clint Alexander Beadle

When it rains, it pours.

One day after Clint was born, my grandmother passed away at 88 years old and a Great Grandmother. It wasn't unexpected, just a bit sooner than we had thought. I got to talk to her and tell her about Clint hours before she died.

After thinking about what to do about going to the funeral, and checking with the doctors. We decided that all three of us would fly to go to the funeral. Both Docs said there would be no problems with flying, and it would be much better than a long car drive (especially for Sarah).

This may be my other grandma's only chance to see Clint, and much of my family will be there. Plus it will make my Mom feel much better about not coming to see us, and staying with Granny for her last day.

Any of you FAs have any advice for flying with a newborn?

We'll be taking two 1-1.5 hr flights.

pacifers. That would help a lot. my 5 years old earn her 10,000 frequently miles with NWA in 18 months.
grin.gif

adreamer

I still remember getting off the jet in Seattle and your wife saying "You're one of Scott's imaginary internet friends!" :)

I still remember getting off the jet in Seattle and your wife saying "You're one of Scott's imaginary internet friends!" :)

I remember that too.

It was Seattle, we were traveling up there for my brother's wedding. The baby in her belly at the time just got a drivers license.

We're old dude.

Last edited:
I remember that too.

It was Seattle, we were traveling up there for my brother's wedding. The baby in her belly at the time just got a drivers license.

We're old dude.

But we’re still cooler than 80% of the world! :)

Back