Clear the area a Mercury jet is coming in

One of my friends is a controller at Spokane, she's been working clearance/ground lately...she said the "Republic" pilot's have been testing her patience lately. Take it for what it's worth, but when a controller (who herself is an ATP, Lear 45 type rated) says you're getting it wrong 8 out of 10 times...

Going into Spokane one morning, we had to do 7, 360 turns for Southwest because they couldn't find the plane there were supposed to follow in...I thought my Captain was going to come unglued!

Haha she was probably the one that told them to follow the cactus then :)

Yea, next time you hear a female working clearance or ground, ask if it's Lydia...if so, tell her Lucas said "Hey"

You know...when an airline to be unnamed was taking over flying from my company a while back I heard the same crap about them directly from a POI. I don't think it has to do with them being Shuttle America pilots any more than they're pilots period...or humans for that matter. As far as I'm concerned this is just lame water cooler talk when you attach a name to the pilots in question.

I remember when republic was flying for frontier for some reason kept on getting lined up with Fairchild. Today ridding in on Delta, I swear the pilots lowered the flaps and landing gear 20 miles from the airport and just dove it to the ground at the last second.

Back