Clear and a what now?

Actually, many of us here did try to help you. If you look in your posting history a lot of people - myself included - gave you honest, solid advice to your early posts, which you then proceeded to ignore. Instead of spending time complaining about people who post on this board, I'd put your energy towards getting your license (seriously, how long have you been posting here now?) because otherwise, you'll never really know what the job is like.

COR 0138Z RMK GOOGNO JOBNO
//
I CAN DO THS ALL DAY

Says the guy posting pointless crap...
No not all, I've been asking questions which is much more beneficial than mr burrito who seems to just pander to the seniority here, which sadly gains brownie points vs those who may question the status quo looking for help and trying to produce a more beneficial forum. Some of the more senior members here really should spend some self-reflection and ponder what their true intentions are on here...

Last edited:
The NOAA provides a list of abbreviations used in wx reports. I'll post it below, and it might be a good idea to bookmark it. When you land a job you will notice that you will often be relied upon to search manuals and figure things out on your own. It will not serve your reputation well to ask easily answerable questions all the time...just saying! I don't think anybody is trying to be mean here, they're just trying to make a point. What will you do when you're the only DXer in the office at 2am?

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/wrh/metar_decode_key.pdf

CRJInTheHeartOfTexas said:
No not all, I've been asking questions which is much more beneficial than mr burrito who seems to just pander to the seniority here, which sadly gains brownie points vs those who may question the status quo looking for help and trying to produce a more beneficial forum. Some of the more senior members here really should spend some self-reflection and ponder what their true intentions are on here...

My true intentions are to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of the women.

Oh, wait, that's Conan the Barbarian's true intentions.

Back