Class Action Lawsuit? Dateline NBC? 20/20?

I don't know either of you guys personally, but I would guess that E7B is not a student. It's pretty obvious when someone tries to act like a student and isn't. Stop it E7B. You're pretty lame. I could care less about Pan Am, but I hate executive posers. Everyone can see through it.

Here is a post from the guest book from the website. I will not reveal the person for privacy issues but this school flat out treats there students horribly.

I am a current student at Pan Am in Ft. Pierce, and I agree with many of the things you have to say. things have gotten a lot worse around here, and I am ready to disenroll and go to another flight school.

Put in your input here

FPR, you’re a current student? You hate it this much and are still going? How absurd. And yes in case you haven’t you, the only positive people and Pan Am are the sales staff. 30 people hired in the last 2 months and more interviews coming, I’m pissed.

What does instructors getting hired have to do with the way students are being treated? I just can’t see the similarities.

Rob no longer works at Pan Am....is this new knowledge or not? I hear he's doing really good, flying choppers again. I think PA somehow got rid of the website, got in touch with yahoo officials...I think (???)

[ QUOTE ]
I think PA somehow got rid of the website, got in touch with yahoo officials...I think (???)

[/ QUOTE ]

So much for freedom of speech I guess.

where's rob flying? i always liked that guy, good guy to go talk to while i was at Panam. he used to joke about when he was working at CoEx and a few months before 9-11 he wrote a policy memo type thing in case of unforseen circumstances that basically called for the elimination of the hiring department that he was head of, and he laughed because he ultimately inadvertently fired himself. he was a cool guy

Totally agree, Rob is/was great....I will try to find out who he is flying for but I almost want to say that he's going in and out of Mexico???? Something with the government? Don't quote me on that tho, I will find out who is still in touch with him tho and let you know. I try to stay out of the admin. b.s. there and they pretty much stay out of my job. Seeing as I know my job better than they do, since their always in meetings and have no clue what is going on main level!!! Eek, I didn't just say that did I????
Point being, I guess, for some reason, PAIFA, gets rid of the ones that I don't know...I don't get it, they get rid of good people, like Roy in MX, and then hire the "flunkies" that someone hand picks...It's getting sad, but as long as I stay out of the b.s and admin and just go in and do my job and love it, I am a happy camper still....
We all make our beds you guys......

i remember when Roy got fired, sounded like a pretty crappy situation. had him work the full day that day and then gave him the boot after his shift, i hate hearing employers pulling shady stuff like that.

Better to do it at the end of the day than the beginning. That way they dont have the time to drain the hydraulic fluid out of the gear.

Ewwww....I like the way you think!!! Yeah they have definetly gotten rid of some good people there, Roy, Rob, Ken....not quite sure the reasoning either. Guess I'm glad I am so low on the totem pole that maybe they don't even know I exist????

Back