Cirrus's are KIP

Well now the people out killing themselves in Cirri will at least have legality on their side if they hit a house and the occupants sue.

Well now the people out killing themselves in Cirri will at least have legality on their side if they hit a house and the occupants sue.

Ever since I started flying the Cirrus, Pilots been coming up to me with with that same altitude. So far all the "Anti Cirrus" pilots out there that I ever met never flew one.

I think their just jealous :nana2: :nana2:

And a future at ggggggooo jjjjetsssssss...

Haha

Yesssssssssssssssssss!

Ever since I started flying the Cirrus, Pilots been coming up to me with with that same altitude. So far all the "Anti Cirrus" pilots out there that I ever met never flew one.

I don't know. I ran into a SatsAir gentleman last night, er...this morning. I landed with chunks of ice falling off of the plane, went inside to fax some paperwork, deiced, fired up and blasted off...only to hear him right behind me.

I think there tends to be somewhat of a cavalier attitude towards the safety aspect of flying in/through icing, let alone the legal side in many cirrus pilots. I think that's where most of the 'tude comes from.

-mini

I think their just jealous

Jealous of what, exactly?

I have about 50 hours in them.

Yesssssssssssssssssss!

I don't know. I ran into a SatsAir gentleman last night, er...this morning. I landed with chunks of ice falling off of the plane, went inside to fax some paperwork, deiced, fired up and blasted off...only to hear him right behind me.

I think there tends to be somewhat of a cavalier attitude towards the safety aspect of flying in/through icing, let alone the legal side in many cirrus pilots. I think that's where most of the 'tude comes from.

-mini

Maybe... I guess I dont really know that many Cirrus Pilots in The Rocky Mountain region. I just know I get tired of all the remarks I hear about me.

I heard one instructor getting out of his 172 tell his student "them their are the type of guys that kill themselves" as he pointed to me.

Im tired of telling people that Im NOT a rich doctors son or anything, but just a ATP pilot who flies these guy around as a job. I respect ice and I love my job because they never force me or pressure me to fly in it.

You should probably change altitudes before you hit someone.:yup:

Back