Cheap time building in the Daytona Beach area

Flyhighbdi

Hi everyone
I am looking for pilots to time build with on a piper cherokee based at KDAB. The airplane rents for $65 wet, so it would be around $32/hour each. I will be building 230 hours so I would prefer someone looking to build a lot of time as well. Contact me if you are interested

Thanks

I am also looking to build several hundred hours, and that is a pretty good rate that you have. I live in Melbourne, Florida and fly a Cherokee regularly. Over what time frame are you looking to do this and when do you plan to start? thanks

Im looking to start this week or sometime next week. My goal is to build 230 hours by christmas. How many hours are you looking to build?

Im looking to start this week or sometime next week. My goal is to build 230 hours by christmas. How many hours are you looking to build?
Fly 12 and 14? I'll be available all day both those days. Could do a nice 16 hrs or so

Hi everyone
I am looking for pilots to time build with on a piper cherokee based at KDAB. The airplane rents for $65 wet, so it would be around $32/hour each. I will be building 230 hours so I would prefer someone looking to build a lot of time as well. Contact me if you are interested

Thanks
I'm interested in flying with you. Could you give me a little more information on the airplane?? Is it IFR rated, what's the hp??? I'm in Ga, but for that price I'd be willing to meet you at a halfway point and start flying ASAP!!!

Hey i am in the daytona beach area and ill fly asap. Let me know if you are still flying. I need 300 hours. ASEL CPPL

Back