Changes to Jet Careers website

[ QUOTE ]
Works on 18 different operating room computers, break room, & at home on a POS. Do I get any sort of lurker award?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely! Umm, checks in the mail!

That's the pariah of all website designers. You find a good format that fits the content, work dillegently to make it work and there's always that 10% that it doesn't work on!

Pain in the arse this website design stuff is.

I don't understand how I have seen them through out my duration here at jc....I saw them up until about a week ago. Then they disappeared for me when this thread was started.

[ QUOTE ]
Change a firewall setting or anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope I havent changed a thing....and while they were still working all my stuff was up to date.

I just tried uninstalling Macromedia Flash 7 and installing it again...but it still doesnt show up....When I uninstalled it and viewed the page I got this box where the menus are and a error symbol in the top left corner...and Then when I installed a fresh most up to date flash player 7 I get nothing...It gets rid of the box...but its just empty space over there.

Flash 7... Wow, I didn't even realize it had gotten that high yet, lemme try installing revision 7...

What happened to MX - that was the last thing I saw. I bought 4, upgraded to 5, yet found 4 easier to use for the stuff I wanted to do.

Back