Captains wanted in China

Even Wang

Hi everyone,
I am Even from Skyline.
Skyline is a Chinese company engaged in providing aviation consulting services with our professional and competent team. We are in heavy demand of captains from overseas and recommend them to the suitable airlines. If you are planning to fly in China and wanna know more information, please be free to contact me;
Email: contact2@skyline-cn.com.
Here are the general requirements:

1.Citizens from countries with diplomatic relationship with the P.R. China.

2.ATPL

3.Type: B737, A320, A330

4.Total flight time: minimum 3000 hours

5. PIC hours: minimum 500 hours

6. Age limit of 55 years at the time of application

7. Medical certificate: Class 1

8. ICAO English level 4 or above

9. No criminal record

10. No accident record caused by personal negligence

You will enjoy high salary, bonus and other benefits. Flying in China will be a wonderful jounery, so come and join us!
We are looking forward to your consultation.

What's the salary, bonus, and benefits . . . ?
Hi, Nick, it depends on which working pattern you choose, and every airlines has its own salary and welfare.If you are interested , please tell me your email and I can send you more details. As you know, captains can enjoy a relatievly higher salary than in other regions.

At least as capt you will have a i am god what i say goes even if its wrong cockpit relationahip with your FO iinstead of a safe industry proven CRM cockpit enviroment. Look at Asiana in SFO to see that no one spoke up during that severly botched approach until they just about hit the seawall.
I know it says Korean air but its a similar issue with lack of skills.
https://www.reddit.com/r/flying/comments/1hz2hc/former_ual_pilot_talks_about_korean_flight/

At least as capt you will have a i am god what i say goes even if its wrong cockpit relationahip with your FO iinstead of a safe industry proven CRM cockpit enviroment. Look at Asiana in SFO to see that no one spoke up during that severly botched approach until they just about hit the seawall.
I know it says Korean air but its a similar issue with lack of skills.
https://www.reddit.com/r/flying/comments/1hz2hc/former_ual_pilot_talks_about_korean_flight/

If you are the captain you set the tone in the flight deck for good CRM. In my experience the Asian F.O.s really appreciate that and enjoy flying with the expat captains as a result.

Yea but for the FOs who are flying with non expat CAs, the current im the captain culture still exists.

Back