Boeing Lounge Can’t let the French win

Well I guess people don't have the covid vaccine to complain about anymore........
No, but they just cancelled our COVID LOA and won’t pay for COVID drops anymore. LOA said it’s cancelled when CDC says it’s not a thing anymore. The company heard “President” and “World Health Organization” apparently.

No, but they just cancelled our COVID LOA and won’t pay for COVID drops anymore. LOA said it’s cancelled when CDC says it’s not a thing anymore. The company heard “President” and “World Health Organization” apparently.
Good leads the way.

Look who’s back! What’s next, a @jtrain609 return?!?

When i am in American’s jumpseat their 737s have the double wide ACARs paper. But the printer only prints on half of the double width paper.

didn’t know if all Boeings had the extra wide ACARs paper or if it was just a 737 thing, but now I guess not every 737 has a extra wide ACARs printer.
Our TPS reports take up the whole width of the paper, so.....there! (if we need to print one)

When i am in American’s jumpseat their 737s have the double wide ACARs paper. But the printer only prints on half of the double width paper.

didn’t know if all Boeings had the extra wide ACARs paper or if it was just a 737 thing, but now I guess not every 737 has a extra wide ACARs printer.
Amusingly enough, the reason we can't print eskimo CPDLC clearances is because *allegedsly* they're only formatted for wide printers. Yet...nothing...else...is?

The older I get, the more I understand the dislike of the French in America is because they’re our cuter sibling that likes all the same clothes, but they wear them better.

Back