Boeing Lounge Can’t let the French win

Is the paper full 8 inches wide, but the printer only prints on one half side of the sheet? Or is that only on the 737s?

Is the paper full 8 inches wide, but the printer only prints on one half side of the sheet? Or is that only on the 737s?

hah wat 737 is this? I need that kind of scratch paper for my OCD departure and arrival notes.....I use the fuel stub printout for dep, and the reverse side for arrival, however I believe ours are only maybe 3" wide spools. Let's just say on my most recent flight, not only did the fuel stub message not auto-populate into ACARS when I pulled the initialization data, but the printer spool also was acting up. I thought about calling in sick at that point, but I couldn't find the "call in sick" option on the ACARS menu so I just squawked 7500 at the gate and ran away. I haven't been back since

When i am in American’s jumpseat their 737s have the double wide ACARs paper. But the printer only prints on half of the double width paper.

didn’t know if all Boeings had the extra wide ACARs paper or if it was just a 737 thing, but now I guess not every 737 has a extra wide ACARs printer.

When i am in American’s jumpseat their 737s have the double wide ACARs paper. But the printer only prints on half of the double width paper.

didn’t know if all Boeings had the extra wide ACARs paper or if it was just a 737 thing, but now I guess not every 737 has a extra wide ACARs printer.

Haha classic Boeing. That's interesting though, similarly, I did not know there was a wide printer out there.

My favorite is people that act like printer paper comes directly out of their paycheck. “You’re using printer paper for scratch paper, you’re printing multiple ATIS or runway performance, you know how much that costs a roll?” I couldn’t care less brah…

I think if your dispatcher sends you something directly to the printer it will print full width. Stuff that goes to the MCDU and then gets printed is half width.
The full width print job is a pee test every time here.

My favorite is people that act like printer paper comes directly out of their paycheck. “You’re using printer paper for scratch paper, you’re printing multiple ATIS or runway performance, you know how much that costs a roll?” I couldn’t care less brah…
This is happening at our shop???

Back