Breeze Airways hiring

Hello, can anyone say what their top out pay is? Or as much info about Breeze as possible besides low starting pay? Thanks

Not sure why anyone thought breeze would pay like a major. Its better than the regionals though.
Just some food for thought... The thing about Breeze, they absolutely require you to have 2 years dispatching experience. Which is more than some majors technically require. My friend has 1 year and 9 months dispatch experience, they applied but the very next day Breeze said a solid TBNT you dont have 2 years. Yet they have 6+ years in aviation including supervisor, dispatcher, ramp coordinator and more. A lot of regionals now are upping their game and paying $20-$21 to start. If they're going to require an absolute solid 2 years, then the pay is not really compatible for the experience demands and cost of living in SLC... Maybe at least $26 like other smaller carriers. But, I understand being new they need to get on solid ground first. Just hope they up their pay for those that are already there eventually. A 12 year pay scale is longer than the normal 10 year scale as well.

Have they moved to dispatching to SLC yet? I know they were testing the systems and some other staff are in SLC, but what about DXing.?

Somebody I know that works there just moved to SLC so I'd say they have or are in the process of moving to Cottonwood Heights.

Back