Crew scheduler vs regional experience

curious if that external had a lot of dispatch experience ?
Honestly their heart wasn't in it. If your career depends on you getting through training and a comp check you should probably be studying and putting the time and effort into accomplishing that goal. This person did not and at the end of the process was not showing that this person was willing to do the work required to have a career at that airline

Honestly their heart wasn't in it. If your career depends on you getting through training and a comp check you should probably be studying and putting the time and effort into accomplishing that goal. This person did not and at the end of the process was not showing that this person was willing to do the work required to have a career at that airline
Infuriating, I would break my back to ensure my success.

Infuriating, I would break my back to ensure my success.
Getting an interview with a major airlines is already hard enough but actually getting an offer is a phenomenal opportunity.

It's unfortunate some people don't take it seriously enough because this career will take care of you for life.

I can understand internals struggling cause it's brand new to them but externals with experience is another story

Back