Breakfast with a JC Friend

Mr_Creepy

I had breakfast with C650CPT this morning. He was on an overnight here in Orlando.

We talked about aviation, religion, military experience, etc of course. But the #1 topic? JET CAREERS!

Mostly who we would like most to meet and vice versa.

And no I'm not going to mention any names!

Yummy... breakfast. What did your meals consist of?
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Mostly who we would like most to meet and vice versa.

And no I'm not going to mention any names!

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you leave everyone hanging like that?
crazy.gif

LOL...

A waiter that commutes from Detroit to Orlando.

[sarcasm]You must love your job.[/sarcasm]
tongue.gif
smile.gif

Maybe he is in Cahoots with the Lucky Charms leprechaun. Some of that Irish dust to help him commute from city to city.

[ QUOTE ]
LOL...

A waiter that commutes from Detroit to Orlando.

[sarcasm]You must love your job.[/sarcasm]
tongue.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The person I took over told me before I took the job that "This job is the bomb, yo!"

I guess he was right. Free food/flight to Jamlando, Wait on jetcareer members, and free flight home (laughing)
grin.gif

I was either not mentioned or one the wouldn't want to meet list...but that okay, next time I am in Orlando JT's getting a surprise visit....lol

[ QUOTE ]
Actually R2F you were mentioned as one we'd like to meet in person. Your paranoia is showing again.

[/ QUOTE ]

"You're out to get me! You're ALLLLLL out to get me!!"
wink.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The feeling is pretty much mutual.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why John - whatever made you think I didn't mean that I'd like to meet you???

Hey Ready2...

Just because you aren't paranoid doesn't necessarily mean people aren't after you!

Plus, I consider my paranoia just a simple case of heightened awareness!

smile.gif

I had a very nice visit this morning with John and I actually am looking forward to meeting other JCrs. It is neat to meet people that you already "know". You can really discern a person's personality in thier posts.
I have the unfair advantage of traveling alot so I will review where some of you are at and as opportunity alows I will look you up. I thought I was going to have an opportunity to meet MikeD and Doug in a few weeks as our jet is going to AZ, but the Guard called me and asked if I could take a 5 day trip to the caribean( Providencials @ Turks and Caicos, with passenger drop off at Gitmo Bay, Cuba ), fly down on Monday and come home of Friday, read: sit on the beach for 3 days
cool.gif
What would you do?
I'll catch MikeD and Doug another time as we own a factory in Jackass Flats, I mean Prescott, AZ.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone comes to Columbus, OH M-F I would love to meet up and chat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone comes to TUS or even PHX let me know......

BTW, we need a better gathering for "PHX area pizza and beer" some weekend.

Back