Breakfast with a JC Friend

[ QUOTE ]
I'd pay admission to go to that. Now just to find a cheap way to get there.

[/ QUOTE ]

We could have a gauntlet and all.......oops..... wrong Las Vegas convention, I'm thinking of!

A convention in Las Vegas??? do they do that there???
cool.gif

Same goes here ... any one coming through PHX (or FFZ especially) let me know ...

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, we need a better gathering for "PHX area pizza and beer" some weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I try to throw the flag up every once in a while but no one seems to bite ...

But if you're ever up near FFZ, Mike, let me know.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A convention in Las Vegas??? do they do that there???
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Las Vegas conventions=code for going to vegas to get out of work for a few days and blow all your kids tuition on Craps and the Crazy Horse 2...

Actually not a bad idea at all. Plentiful hotel rooms, lots of airline service and umm, Crazy Horse II

Set the date doug and I will book my tix...no seriously..plus my buddy is a pit boss for craps at a hotel there..so free buffet and cocktail coupons galore.....I think Vegas would be perfect becasue as you said, cheap tix, and also very cheap hotel rooms...

[ QUOTE ]
..plus my buddy is a pit boss for craps at a hotel there..so free buffet and cocktail coupons galore.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I live on the the darkside, the "Don't Pass" line bets......

[ QUOTE ]
so free buffet and cocktail coupons galore

[/ QUOTE ] As far as I'm concerned I'm chilling with you man... Go Buffet!

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone comes to Columbus, OH M-F I would love to meet up and chat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any one comes to GED I'll buy you breakfast.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Ready2...

Just because you aren't paranoid doesn't necessarily mean people aren't after you!

Plus, I consider my paranoia just a simple case of heightened awareness!

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL!!!
grin.gif

So true... so true....

Hey - with so many of us in FL... and with FL being a relatively small state geographically (only takes an hour or two to fly anywhere in this state)- it's a shame a gathering has not come to fruition so far.

Orlando would be central to just about... everyone.

JT has connections - he could get us a convention center, right JT?

Let's get it rolling.

Just a suggestion.

R2F

[ QUOTE ]
JT has connections - he could get us a convention center, right JT?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true, but you would all have to behave
smile.gif

I work with the Media Office Manager at the convention center. While he can't help us directly I'm sure he could send us to the right person.

[ QUOTE ]
That's true, but you would all have to behave
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Drats!!
wink.gif

Well, if you need any assistance from my end (Tampa), let me know. Don't know what I could do, but I'd like to see this thing be a reality.

In FL alone, we have:

R2F
Chunk
John_Tenney
TheFlyingTurkey

... and any assortment of FSI, ATP, DCA, PanAm, FBO pilots.

Let's do this.

Cool... I just brain-farted and couldn't remember everyone who lived down here. I know we have a TON! No reason not to try.

[ QUOTE ]
Actually not a bad idea at all. Plentiful hotel rooms, lots of airline service and umm, Crazy Horse II

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that Vegas would be a prime location to meet...fairly inexpensive to get there/stay (unless it's a weekend), lots to do!!

But...the girls/wives/gf's will be coming too (I personally never miss out on a chance to get to Vegas) cuz we wanna spend all your money (oops.. i mean OUR money
tongue.gif
) gambling and getting some of "that" at crazy horse II.. or better yet - thunder down under - haha
wink.gif

Back